Our sister sites
Our sister sites
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-09-2006, 08:08 AM

if your dog/dogs were human..........

what characteristics would they have?

my bronte would be a right little madam! she would walk round dressed in mini skirts, high heels and pink. she would be a bit of a tart (in the nicest way). if she didnt get her own way she'd go off in a strop, but she would have a heart of gold and would do anything for anyone

my benson would be very cool and sophisticated. he would be such a gentleman all the ladies would want to marry him. he'd open doors for you and treat you like a princess. he'd drive round in a top of the range car, but wouldnt flash his money around. he'd be very intelligent and he'd just make you melt with one smile

my sam would be a bit of a tearaway. he'd be like a naughty schoolboy. he'd stay out all night and get drunk on cider! but he would also be a bit of a softy underneath, and when his mates aren't around he would like a cuddle off his mummy
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 08:24 AM
Roxy would be really posh I think, require the best bedding and cushions to sit on, will not go anywhere near mud and certainely wont be forced into water. I think she'd also be really clumsy and so try and act posh but then trip over randomly

She'd probably be really fat too as she wouldn't stop eating
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 08:55 AM
Well Zuki would be a snob for sure and probably be an archeologist and maybe a runner. Definately lady muck who would most certainly have a butler and a cook She would have lots of friends and would probably try to still my OH

Baku would be a typical school boy, only norty when your not looking
Dreama1205
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-09-2006, 10:16 AM
well, if my 7 month old jack russell henry was human...i think he'd definately be cheeky and naughty little 2 year old! He'd be in his terrible two's. He's a very cheeky little so and so and always wants to be the centre of attention...He's very curious and always want's to play. He's so full of energy and gets very jealous when it comes to my new other half. He not nasty with it, he just keep's lying and getting in between us when we cuddle infront of the TV, it's like he's saying 'I was here first!!!'...He gets spoilt rotten and is definately a mummy's boy.lol
metz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-09-2006, 10:34 AM
metz would be extreamly demanding, always first out the door, eat all the biscuits so a little podge, loving and loyal buy stoppy when she didnt get her own way. have eyes for one man! always got to know everything. metz would definatly be a kept woman when it comes to work forget it and believes in the saying whats his is mine and whats mine is my own
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 03:16 PM
Gremlin would be a bit of a Diva, everything would have to be just right - water for a bath should not be a degree to warm or a degree too cold, she would be an absolute perfectionist at everything she tried.

Willow would be like a typical Yorkshireman - straight talking, and take no nonsense. He would not suffer fools and would be honest through and through.

Defa would be the true gentleman type who gets walked all over, for only ever seeing the good in people and being naive of the bad. He would always open doors for ladies and be eager to please everyone regardless of self sacrifice.

Fluke would be a ladies man in the best sense, a charmer who knows all the right things to say, and would make the ugliest woman feel like a beautiful princess.
He would see it as his role in life to make everyone feel good about themselves and to bring out their inner beauty which is, after all, what true beauty is.

Silk would be a right tomboy, fun loving and game for anything so long as it was not malicious or really norty, but would always scrub up well, and would have lovely manners and ways which would make the grumpiest person smile even if they tried hard not to. She would be absolutely trustworthy with any one secrets, and always ready with a hug for anyone who needed one. As a human, Silk would be the girl every mother wishes was her daughter and if she had brothers, they would defend her with their lives. If anyone wanted to marry her, they would have to be prepared to jump through every hoop her father could put in their way as few would be good enough for his little girl.

I really enjoyed thinking about all that, great question Springergirl
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-09-2006, 03:34 PM
Florrie would be a right country lass i think....proper no nonsense, stiff upper lip n all that sorta thing. But also a proper lady at that, not too keen on getting down n stuck in!
Ralph would probably be...well someone like, me!
We are very alike you see-bar the fact i don't dropped maimed rabbit corpses at picknickers, squirt hemroid cream at postmen or go around humping old ladies!!!
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 03:41 PM
Jed is a bit Tim nice but Dim very brash with no thought for consequences for others but not really malicious.

Kriss is very much Mavis from Corrie "well i don't really know"
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 04:41 PM
Minnie's changed a lot since she was a pup- shes 3 today but if she were hooman she would be a deliquent older teenages- hangin' around the dog-park for hours checkin out whos on the scene,,,,, Shes a BITCH too- bullies submissive dogs , likes to play with Dobies and Rotties and Labs.Amdif one of her (many)boyfriends is around she teases them- runs away they chase her then when they start to get TOO friendly she snaps at them:smt002 Yep I have a DIVA too
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 04:45 PM
I cant wait to tell you all what charecter Jess is, I will have to give it a month or two, to get to know her better, as she isnt home yet, only 4 days to go though!

From what I have seen, she is very adventurous, bold, cheeky and determined...

I will definetly update this thread in a month or so..!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >