View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2014, 07:00 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Wednesday).

Morning everyone. Bit over cast and very chilly with a spot of rain here. Hope the weather is better where you are.
Hope everyone is well and all doglets.

Moyra hope Ambers tummy is better today.
Helena I hope Zena is brighter today too. You did say she wasn't quite herself didn't you ? Also that Dave gets his hearing aid quickly so you don't have to keep shouting at him.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 07:12 AM
Morning Lynn, Absolutely grot here. Poor Tyto went out for a quick walk round our green with his smart waterproof coat on but didn't want to go to the loo except for wees so brought him back home and sent him into the garden with coat on only for the thunder and lightning to start so he rushed in without going. He hates thunder. Now he is looking really fed up. It is so dark here you wouldn't think it is gone 8am. Hope it doesn't come your way. Morning everyone else that comes on later. Nothing planned for today just more of the same. bfn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2014, 07:16 AM
Morning brenda I hope the weather clears up and poor Tyto can get out to finish his business.
Wonder if Helena has your terrible weather ?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 07:18 AM
Morning Lynn and Brenda and all who follow on.

Poor Tyto sounds like he doesn't like this weather either. Amber didn't want to stay out long either, her tummy is still upset. Once Tesco has been shall give her a pot of yoghurt and hope that helps her. I will get the slippery elm when I am in Basildon tomorrow. My eyes are very prickly and sore this morning. I have taken the antihistamines so hope that will help them but I hope they are better tomorrow when I take the DVLA eye test.

Have a good day and Lynn I hope you get your window finished today. God bless all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 07:19 AM
Lynn, I think it is pretty poor weather right across the South East. It is peeing down here and very dark and gloomy!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2014, 07:47 AM
Morning Moyra. Oh dear poor Amber hope the yoghurt helps and your eyes stop itching.
Not nice weather for anybody then. Suppose we better get use to it, it being Autumn.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 07:58 AM
A cheery good morning to you all!
Just the same here dark and gloomy No thunder though just frequent heavy showers.
I never got back on yesterday, so Lynn I hope the window went in with no problems.
Morning Brenda poor old Tyto sounds like Pepsi she would rather burst than go out in the rain
Moyra I'm sorry to hear about Ambers tummy. I hope the yogurt sorts her out, it always helps Peps. Take care of your eyes, you don't want anything to jeopardise tomorrows tests.
Our Granddaughters are taking us out for a meal tonight so we are really looking forward to that Otherwise there is nothing planned.
Hope you all have a good day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 08:02 AM
Moyra try to get some euphrasia tablets. Dissolve them in water and bathe eyes. They work really well for itchy eye problems and conjunctivitus in humans or animals. For gippy tum try and get some prokolin. Hope the dvla visit goes well. Still raining here and Tyto has gone to sleep on my feet. Bless him. I know as soon as I move though he will and this time I won't put his coat on as I am sure that might have been part of why he didn't go. Just have to get wet and then get the hairdryer out. He is in full coat still but starting to moult. Bye all have a good day and try to stay dry if you can. Morning Nippy. Going now before anyone else comes on and I miss them Morning anyway.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 08:17 AM
Thanks Nippy and Brenda. I have to be very careful with my eyes. I have prescribed drops which I have just put in and they have helped. I have Glaucoma and that is why I have to have the DVLA eye test.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 08:18 AM
Morning all
Sounds like there's some terrible weather going round. Seems bright here at the moment.
Brenda, Rodie hates her coat and rain and she too would rather burst than go
Going to Hoover my upstairs then nip for some bread. You wouldn't know that I work in a supermarket lol
Hope everyone ok and those that are poorly feel better soon
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »