Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2014, 06:50 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Tuesday).

Morning everyone raining here and chilly heating went on yesterday and today for short periods.
Old window coming out and new one going in today. I hope the rain eases later.

Hope everyone and all doglets are well.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-10-2014, 06:53 AM
Morning Folks,
First let me apologise for my absence the last couple of days (which has probably gone completely unnoticed!)
Had a very rum weekend and went to bed Sat pm, didn't get up until this morning as I have to go into work.
Had friends coming for Sunday lunch, went and did all the shopping on Sat am but I had to call it off as I was just too poorly.
Dodgy kidneys can be remarkably painful when they see fit and even painkillers made me sick.
Anyways, we'll see how I get on today. Must go for a catch up now to see what you've all been up to but wanted to pop in first in case I don't get another chance.

Hope the window goes in without any bother Lynn

Happy Tuesday
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2014, 06:54 AM
Good morning Dogsey Peeps

A very wild night here in this little corner, torrential rain like I've never heard before, so it kept waking me up each time and I've only just woken up myself. Thankfully, it's all stopped now, but I can't go in the woods, it'll be too soggy now, so I shall be off up along the top in a mo.

Lynn, good luck with the window fitting today, hope it's not raining up there like it did here!

Got Dave popping home lunchtime to keep a hospital appointment this afternoon for his new hearing aid, which will be good if it works, cos then I won't have to shout when I'm around him.

Late start now, but that doesn't matter as I have nothing planned, except the usual indoors.

Hope everyone is ok along with the doglets and I'll pop back later, enjoy your day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2014, 07:01 AM
Morning FL and Helena.
Sorry you have been feeling unwell FL hope you are feeling better now.
Only one window today FL so hopefully it won't take long. We need 3 so they will be going in as and when we can afford them next one or possibly two as they will not be as expensive as this one today will be going in early next year.
Its raining here Helena like it did all day yesterday. I have fingers crossed it will stop later. Dillon and I will be in the kitchen when the window goes in and he will be secure on harness. collar and lead I don't want him disappearing out of the hole. The windows are very low here.
Shame it will be too soggy to go into the woods today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2014, 07:11 AM
Morning peeps sorry to hear you are feeling poorly fourlegz. Hope you feel better very very soon. Hope the windows don't cause any problems Lynn. I must apologise because you all seem so friendly and know each other so well and just wondering if I really should be on here as a newbie? Should I have been invited? Anyway off out now to walk in the sun with Tyto. bfn.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-10-2014, 07:21 AM
Brenda 1
Awwww please don't feel like that ,All a great bunch of folks on here can always rely on friendly great advise ,support on here don't know what I'd have done without it
I only post now and then usually a load of rubbish but try to keep up with the happenings makes my day
Have a huge hug from me and the mad muppets
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2014, 07:38 AM
Good morning everyone, not a very nice one here, just taken Amber out and it is very damp and wet out there. Sticking to my crutches until it is dry enough to take the walker or the scooter out.

Brenda, don't be silly everyone's welcome.

FL So sorry to hear you are unwell, hope you feel better soon.

Lynn, hope your window goes in ok today without any trouble.

Helena, hope you manage to get a dry walk in with Zena and Good Luck for Dave's hospital appointment.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe and God bless.

Edit: Morning Norma, you posted while I was posting.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-10-2014, 07:41 AM
No need for an invite on here Brenda - they even put up with an old fool such as I, so you've no problem fitting in just fine. By the way "Good Morning" everybody, although up here it is anything but that, rotten weather doubt if it would even suit the ducks!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2014, 07:47 AM
Morning all.
Hi Lynn it is cold here too but I have resisted putting the heating on so far. I may give in tonight I hope it stays dry for the window going in.
Morning FLz sorry you have been poorly. As you say poorly kidneys are very painful. I really hope they are feeling better now. I hope you get on alright at work too.
Morning Helena we had that wind and rain yesterday morning. Tremendous wasn't it? Hope Dave gets on ok. Brian won't wear his hearing aids. Then after repeating myself about 4 times he tells me off for shouting
Brenda what are you on about You are a valued member of Dogsey of course you are entitled to be here. Always cheerful and polite, I would rather talk to you than some others Don't you dare disappear
Lol Norma we all talk rubbish a lot of the time, couldn't do without you either
Did I really take that long to type that Morning Gordon and griff
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2014, 07:51 AM
Good morning all

Hope the rain stops for the window going in Lynn and all goes smoothly.

Sorry you have been feeling unwell FL get well soon.

Enjoy your walk Helena.

Tipping it down when I got up but sun now out and Teazle walked. Off out shortly for last bits and pieces to take on holiday. Do wish they would wake up earlier and not leave everything to the last minute. Still not got time to go out after today so they will have to go without

Have a good day everyone.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »