View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 08:40 AM
Tyto has now been. Went out when it wasn't raining and then the heavens opened so he didn't go but by the time we got back home it had stopped raining and he then went in the garden. I have now also emailed the highways because our road is under water. I am sure this is because the council when they cut the verges don't clear it up just blow it back on the road which then goes down the drains. Hence the blocked road. Tyto doesn't mind the rain just the thunder which I know he can sense even if it isn't doing it when we are out. Collies are such wooseies. At least he seems to be. Sensitive things these collies and come to that shepherds too. Probably why I love them. bye all. Moyra the euphrasia is ok for glaucoma.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2014, 08:58 AM
Morning Nippy Jen and Mandy.
Enjoy your meal tonight Nippy Jen.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 09:02 AM
Good Morning All,

Well it's lovey and bright here, of course we've had a very clear, cold night which is just what you need when you've no bdooly power!
How to get an electrician out? Perhaps could be the question of the moment! This is beyond a joke now and how much longer it's going to take is anyone's guess. Managed about a third of a mug of clear chicken soup yesterday so that's progress I guess.

Hope Amber's tum improves with the yoghurt Moyra.

Have a lovely meal out Nippy Jen.

Poor Tyto, hope he's not too traumatised by the thunder Brenda

My vacuum's broke Mandy - just to add to everything else!

Morning Lynn, hope the sun comes out for you.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2014, 09:05 AM
Dry morning here for the first time in what seems days, feeling cold and damp though , hard to believe this time last week it was t shirt weather! Hoping it stays dry for the morning at least, and it sounds to me very like the awful weather that's been up here has slipped into the South East, and I wish you joy of it, it will disappear across the channel and annoy another country very shortly if we're lucky. Lynn I hope the window saga ends well today and all the other stuff gets sorted out and you feel better soon. I'm going to get he girls out for a decent walk if I can this morning, not been able to get onto the river in the last 2 days and it will be more than likely very high now, so I'm taking them up on the field for a run round and playtime. Got the course this afternoon and will need to be gone for 12.15 but they'll get about an hour each if I get my skates on. Tomorrow we'll have the day to ourselves bu probably the weather will interfere, not a decent forecast for the whole week really. Hope Amber's tummy is better soon, Moyra. That slippery elm was recommended to me by someone on here, although I cannot for the life of me remember who, so thank you for that, and only too pleased to pass the recommendation onto someone else. Will be thinking of you tomorrow on your DVLA eye test. Have a lovely meal out tonight Nippy, got Homes Under The Hammer on and there's a lovely cottage in something Poppleford, East Devon on, guide price £130k, wonder how much it will go for, looks really old inside, even got the original bread oven!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 09:16 AM
Amber has decided she doesn't want the yoghurt. She might change her mind later.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 09:20 AM
Brenda if you ever have problem in your neighbourhood try;
https://www.fixmystreet.com/
I have used it a few times. Things get sorted very quickly.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2014, 09:29 AM
Morning FL hope you feel better soon.
Morning June thanks. I'm watching that cottage too.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 09:30 AM
Morning,few get well (( hugs)) are needed I see
MOYRA,hope the eyes are feeling better after the tablets,poor Amber too
FL,good to hear you managed some soup,fingers crossed you are on the up
BRENDA,I have actually stood like an idiot with an umbrella over mine...I kid you need
LYNN,hope you're ok xx
Has just started raining,I'm off for a girlie day with some friends,spot of shopping,some lunch etc Had Lacey out already and we did see Duncan,he's venturing further from his comfort zone,to far in my opinion All main road and pretty busy.The rain should have him
running back to his spot,so I'm thinking he'll be ok.
Big hi to all,will see ya later.
Funny feeling this is going to be puppy day
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2014, 09:32 AM
Oh Enjoy your meal NIP JEN( spoilt monkey!! )
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-10-2014, 09:41 AM
Just had an update on the mother to be, she is very restless and keeps moving her bedding around, the bump has dropped back a little more, so things are happening, albeit slowly. We think she's had an enquiry from the same person who didn't like Tanika's colour, as it is the same name and also it says if they don't like the colour will they be able to get their deposit back, so she wrote back telling them colour can never be guaranteed and there's more important things, ie temperament, to be considered, had no reply back lol!!! Have a great day out Eileen, and glad you've managed some soup 4L, hope you get a decent meal inside you soon. I need to get these girls out!!!! Hasn't he made a good job of that cottage eh Lynn
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »