Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
This is exactly where the justice system in this country gets it so wrong. Scum of the earth
Jenny, have you ever met a judge Do you know anyone who has met a judge

It annoys me that these people live in a shadowy world, they have to account to no one for their decisions, except to other judges and we all know how the legal proffession close ranks when there's even a sniff of a mistake. They are chauffered around in bullet proof cars and when on their circuit they don't have to stay in hotels like everyone else they have special houses to stay in with full Police guard. In those circumstances how can they know what the real world is like

Oh and you never see them in your local pub or down the cricket club or anywhere, certainly not on TV except occassionaly their boss appears on Question Time etc. and makes a load of pompous statements which have no real meaning
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2013, 04:31 PM
I know that since they closed down many of the 'asylums' where they 'kept' all of the mentally deranged that there are a great deal of people on the streets left to their own devices who cannot really live and function as 'normal'.
Except from a daily/weekly/monthly visit from an overstretched social worker (cpn my dad has) who seem to have lots of annual leave that is never covered, and basically look in on you for 10-15 mins they do what they want.
Totally agree they need to be locked up when they do wrong, but they very often come out having learnt much worse ways of tormenting people, not sure where the answer lies with it all, as we shouldn't have to have them ruining our lives but they too are being let down, although many don't realise.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2