Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2018, 06:53 PM
Lynn, sounds like you have been busy
She has sent me a whatsapp message...i turned off my mobile data and wifi and read the messages.....Only just finished, are you o.k and what time am i at Steves....i haven't replied as i really can't be bothered, she has just finished at about quarter to 7...so i would have been doing what until then? i can't believe how damn angry i still am
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2018, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Chris typical all that trouble and now peace.
Oh, but the peace is bliss, Lynn. Pure bliss - that is until he thinks up something else
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2018, 08:44 PM
I'm surprised you have put up with her for so long, Griff. What you have done now is the best way to react. If you do decide meet her again, she will think twice about letting you down.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-06-2018, 09:12 PM
Moyra - Good the hospital was not as bad as you expected hope the results (when they come) are good also.

Griff - If I send you my laptop will you update it Like you I hardly ever use it now, keep it just in case the PC dies on us, it's very slow so that's a sure sign it needs updating isn't it

Well I think you've been very reasonable with your cousin, she can't go through life continually leaving people hanging around when it would be so easy to let you know long before you left home that she would be delayed.

Brenda - do you think Tyto has a cannine version of 'Hay Fever' We've noticed that Lara is coughing around the house and garden (lots of flowers etc. in garden) whereas in the forrest she doesn't cough at all. The pollen count is exceptionly high right now and she was the same this time last year as well.

Sue - I picked the first rasberries of my plant today, have you had any yet

Lynn - I haven't had a look at the house yet but I'm sure it's going to sell very quickly. If Paul & Beth are hoping to sell some land in France to finance buying yours then they are in for a long wait. Buying land in France is a notoriously convoluted process you really are better doing what you are doing and I'm sure you'll have sold long before they have the means to make an offer.

looks like next week will be hot so better think about taking Casey & Lara in the evening, he (Casey) won't be happy 'cos he's got it in his head that walkies is at 1pm and as far as he's concerned hell will freeze over before he changes that time slot

Well talking of the big mutt, it's time for the last of his tablets so had better go sort that. Goodnight all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2018, 10:06 PM
Lol... Harvey, I dread the updates as some take flipping ages
Awww bless Lara, deags gets itchy, she is doing immunotherapy and is much better.
My cousin has a couple of issues...one is an eating disorders, one is anxiety and the other depression...I give her leeway because of that but I have my own problems and always manage to turn up early...I even went when I had severe tummy pains. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to see her but I am not that bothered by meeting up and I am sorry to say I won't be doing it anytime soon...I didn't really want to go today as I had tried the dogs with a different meat and it didn't agree with Kota...I would rather have just stayed home and read my book
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3