Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2017, 07:44 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 3rd March

Good morning all.

June so glad Cariad came through her operations ok. I hope she had a restful night. Sounds like Mabs and Keshi haven't settled their differences or is it Mabs and Zen this time.

Griff, hope your hair cut went ok. Are you still growing it?

Lynn, hope Dillon is ok this morning and Harvey also hope you, your SWMBO and the dogs are all ok this morning.

Jenny, Norma, Mandy, Sue, Barry, Kazz, Nikki, LG and Eileen and Brenda, hope you are all ok. Do take care all of you.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well,
God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2017, 08:12 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you are feeling ok still Moyra

Pleased Cariad was home with you yesterday and hope results are negative but I think your vet would have said something if he were worried. Do hope all settle down outside last night.

Hoping Dillon's paw will be better once he has his boot to wear.

Wet and miserable here. Madam went out for a quick wee and is now back on her blanket Nothing planned just housework. No word on the laptop Brenda so perhaps they are still trying to figure out what the problem is but it was definitely dead If I go missing for a time don't worry I will be back

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2017, 08:23 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Cold here today and overcast.

Hope Cariad is feeling better today June.

The boot is going to be a two person job. Spoke to Gorden about the tuf foot last night and the price. He said to get some if we can toughen the pad and use the boot occasionally if needed that might be a better option. It's not the whole pad its the side and part of the back due to the way he walks. It is at a relatively good point of possibly if we start now a good option of toughening it.
He did want to go further yesterday for his walk.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2017, 08:27 AM
Trouble is Lynn when you have to get him home again it is difficult to judge just how far to take him. I hope you overcome his problem.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2017, 08:30 AM
Morning All ... hope Cariad had a good night too -it will be interesting to see what June says vis a vis the pack dynamics outside in the absence of Cariad!

pretty mis weather here - it was a beautiful afternoon yesterday and we took Ben for a long walk up on the Northants Heights. Loads of lovely dead wood come down everywhere, but my arthritis getting very bad so can't carry heavy bags any more like I used to do.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2017, 09:17 AM
Nikki, That must frustrate you to see all that lovely firewood going free and you cannot manage it.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2017, 09:58 AM
Cariad totally crashed out last night, spread eagled on the kitchen floor, half on half off her bed, couldn't shift her. Brought Mabs in last thing as she seems to have recommenced her battle with Zen, who just wants a quiet life really. Cariad bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning and had a walk round after her meds and then breakfast. Her post op check is tomorrow morning.
Nikki, they have all had a sniff with Cariad through the babygate, although she stood well back from them. They know she is around!!!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-03-2017, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Morning All ... hope Cariad had a good night too -it will be interesting to see what June says vis a vis the pack dynamics outside in the absence of Cariad!

pretty mis weather here - it was a beautiful afternoon yesterday and we took Ben for a long walk up on the Northants Heights. Loads of lovely dead wood come down everywhere, but my arthritis getting very bad so can't carry heavy bags any more like I used to do.
Morning to you too!
Sorry to hear about the arthritis. Debilitating affliction.
Rain off and on here too. I had hoped to go between showers so started out dry - then got wet. Max doesn't seem to mind but I dry him when we get into the porch.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2017, 01:44 PM
Managed to get everyone out for a walk. Mabs, Kesh and Zen had a charge round the football field chasing each other and running after various balls I threw for them.I have somehow managed to loose my undercoat rake. I had it yesterday and thought I had left it in the car when I took Cariad to the vets, but no sign of it. No one has been tidied up today. If I don't find it soon then I'll have to buy another,cannot be without it.
Cariad is a Bad Patient and has been scratching her stitches, so she is now dressed in a T Shirt, she's not pleased

Thank goodness I did walks when I did, then the tip trip as its started raining heavily. Just shopping to do this afternoon, there is stuff in the house but I'll do that another day
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2017, 01:59 PM
Oh bless her, hope that stops her scratching her stitches.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >