Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2018, 07:43 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 20th April

Good morning everyone, Hope you are all well and in fine fettle.

Brenda sorry to hear about Tyto, hope he is going to be okay and your daughter too.

Have a wonderful day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2018, 08:07 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Another glorious day here to warm to walk Dillon so he will be getting a good groom and some games.
I was up at 5 he knew something was in the garden and went off at 100 miles an hour to see whatever it was off. I fell asleep on the sofa he came back in and settled on his new rug.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2018, 09:24 AM
Morning all,
Another gorgeous day, too warm for Rosie but she’s happy enough in the living room where it’s cool.
Not doing much this morning, waiting for Tony to finish work. He said he wants to come shopping was happy to get it done first thing but made the mistake of asking if he wanted me to wait for him
Have a good day all
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2018, 09:35 AM
Good morning Moyra,Lynn, Mandy and all who follow

You seem to have been able to enjoy a good few days out Mandy. Yes a mistake to ask husband to go shopping with you it takes twice as long and you also spend more as things appear in the trolley you knew nothing abut

Hope Dillon enjoys his games

Hope your daughter recovers well for the dental and that Tyto will be ok.

Another glorious day here too. Washing out and Teazle walked will have to see how warm it is later this afternoon. Busy shredding accounts for another year but the shredder has overheated at the moment.

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2018, 12:02 PM
Good afternoon all. Lovely day again here. A little bit cooler than yesterday as there's slightly more breeze.

Brenda, I hope all goes well with Tyto and that your daughter recovers quickly.

Short walk again this morning as Gary came with us again. We have to try to keep our walks to where the car has access in case he has a fit so it is a bit limiting. Still about a mile or so so not too bad
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2018, 01:04 PM
Afternoon all
Brenda, hope Tyto has many years with you
Dad is going to be o.k...thanks all, the god thoughts were much appreciated, he is a man who will refuse any surgery or treatment or anything that is likely to hurt...only just able to go for a blood test on his own at the age of 63 Lol
Been enjoying the sunshine, need to make the most of it whilst it's here, it was 90 degrees in steves bus cab yesterday and one of the inspectors told him off for not wearing a tie!! he said he passed out the other year and had to take time off because of it so sorry not wearing it..i told him when he is at the Drs to mention it and get it put in writing so he is exempt...luckily he is now off until sunday afternoon so i can stop worrying
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2018, 01:51 PM
Thanks peeps. I am not sure how long I will have Tyto for, he has degenerative neurological disorder and arthritis. We will just hope that the meds keep him stable especially as we go on holiday very soon. The vet says he will be fine for the holiday especially as we are going by train again. Saa, my daughter is ok and apart from bruising that is coming out quickly now, she will go back to work on Monday and then come on holiday with Tyto and me. Moyra hope you get your new abode very soon. Griff take care and everyone else. Have a good weekend all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2018, 03:39 PM
Hope Tyto goes on ok and enjoys the holiday all of you!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2018, 03:42 PM
I'm sorry brenda.

Been a funny day here Gill's birthday today. Want to text or ring but know she's not here.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2018, 04:23 PM
Oh Lynn, That is so sad! I feel for you. (hugs)
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >