Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2018, 02:43 PM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 25 March

Absolutely gorgeous day here. Very sunny, but a bit of a chilly north easterly breeze.

Same old, same old here.

The weather is so nice we would have gone back to town this afternoon if it wasn't the weekend. As it is, it's busy, busy, busy. Sunshine, school holidays and Sunday combining to make it less comfy for an idle walk about
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2018, 03:21 PM
Hi Chris, Worthing was just as bad, very noisy but the kids round here aren't
on holiday yet but it was still a nightmare.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2018, 03:44 PM
Not sure if the kids here have broken up yet, but a few places have and they tend to come for the holiday. I don't begrudge them coming, but it's a lot nicer when they are all tucked up nicely in school.

We forgot about the clocks so got a bit of a rude awakening this morning when we realised the time. Those senior moments just keep on a coming
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Afternoon all, we too have a gorgeous sunny day!! the dogs are loving having the door open, me...not so much Lol..having to keep going out to tell them not to bark at the other dog that's barking.
Painted the wall i didn't strip, it's pink...bright pink!!! also now is so the carpet as i was trying to text and paint and knocked the can of paint all over the floor Lol...i can hide it under a dog crate
Mum and dad have had an awful time in florida, can't wait to leave, they asked the taxi to take them somewhere decent for food....he took them to Hooters!!! neither had a clue what it was, my dad didn't know where to look and they left sharpish but then had to go back as they couldn't get a taxi...when my mum said they went to hooters i nearly had an asthma attack, i couldn't get my breath at all, best laugh i have had in ages
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-03-2018, 05:10 PM
Hello awl and sundry. Trust that you are all enjoying the Spring weather.
Been lovely here too.
Supermarket with a short walk.

Then a long one round a large park with woodlands and open areas. Photo opportunities especially at this time of year.Breakfast at the park cafe. It's dog friendly. Max is cafe friendly.

Then the F1 re-run with a couple of beers. Relaxed Sunday afternoon..

Then out again for what may be the last walk of the day.
For the mo, he is just relaxed under my desk.........
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2018, 06:01 PM
Hello everyone
I’ve just typed out a long message on here and it’s disappeared to don’t know were
Gorgeous day here, even got washing on the line
Am going to take Rosie out shortly was going to do that this morning but there were lots of sunny weather folks out today.
And lots of pooches running about. Not Rosie friendly
I’ve just watched F1 rerun, normally I get up but I was out late as it been 1 year since my friends son Ed passed away ( he was 17yr old boxer ) can not believe it’s been a year. It was a fab turnout for him
Griff sorry your mum & dad not enjoying Florida and being took Hooters tbh I would have laughed too sorry
Hope you got your decorating done whoops about the carpet though
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2018, 07:33 PM
Wow Mandy, a year already...goodness seems like a couple of months!
Lol...i really thought i was going to die...i spent 5 minutes of the call laughing
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2018, 09:44 PM
Gosh, I fed the dogs scrambled eggs earlier....I am paying the price!! Ewwwee
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2018, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Gosh, I fed the dogs scrambled eggs earlier....I am paying the price!! Ewwwee
Eww