Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2018, 08:49 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 18th March

Thought I ought to start the Daily again although my eyes are not good.

Harvey hope your oh is on the mend and feeling much better.

Hope everyone else is also ok, take care all. God bless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-03-2018, 09:17 AM
todays weather report === Cold

outside a sprinkling of snow

Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2018, 09:26 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Nice to see you again Moyra. Do hope your eyes improve for you quickly.

As you can see not a lot of snow but it is bitter out there. Nothing planned except walk Teazle again and also take neighbour's dog for a walk and then later pop in to feed him and let him in the garden.

Hope mum and dad got their flight ok yesterday Griff and dad manages to find some sunglasses. Men eh. Barry did the same one year and then he forgot to pack his wash kit another. No wonder us women run around like headless chickens before we have a holiday

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe and warm.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Good morning all.

The snow has turned to ice and it's still blowing out there so it's hibernating again for us today.

Hopefully, this is the last gasp of winter and we can look forward to better weather. I do hope so x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-03-2018, 09:59 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, Barry and Chris and all to follow.

We had snow during the evening and it is white windy and cold out there.
We are hoping to get over to see Mark and Lauren later with Michael. Maybe have some lunch on the way and put his bike in the car and drop him at the station trains seem to be running round here ok.
I got off the dog walk today ankle still not right not that I get much opportunity to rest it so have ordered a stress boot then i can walk Dillon while Gorden is working away next week and support the ankle.
When I do rest it it's much better.
So poor Gorden is out walking Dillon will have a hot drink waiting when he gets back.
Eldest brother Michael is travelling back with margaret from Thurrock Margaret had a rare invite from her family so even though losing Gill thursday he decided to go. Not much we can do now is there ?

Moyra hope the eyes feel better soon.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2018, 10:24 AM
Morning all snow here suspect Griff has it as well. Very cold had a gam of snowballs in the garden with Gerty

Hope everyone is good chicken dinner today and a meeting at work if not cancelled (doubt it though)
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2018, 02:24 PM
Kazz, we did have some snow... it's all clearing now though.
Mum and dad are sat in Heathrow in some posh lounge thing , hopefully departing at 4pm ish
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2018, 04:34 PM
their on the plane....going to call me when they get to Boston....i forsee an early hours phonecall with me not making much sense Lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2018, 06:54 PM
Oh dear, just doe the flight checker thing...now estimated take off 7pm...should have been 4.45pm, my dad is gonna be sooooo wound up!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-03-2018, 07:44 PM
Not a good way to start the holiday griff. Hope they take off soon and arrive safe.

Had a lovely lunch out with both boys Lauren and Joel. Mark has to drive him back later so once he is back everyone is safe and sound Michael back home safe as is brother Michael and Margaret after their weekend away.
Michael and Maca will be visiting together soon.

Love my boys so thoughtful knowing how upset I am over losing Gill.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >