Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2017, 02:39 PM
That's lovely Mandy.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Very pretty Mandy
Rain stopped here,been out to get some money. Rang Hermes Courier and got the voicemail. Realised the note in my letterbox is dated 2 September, and then again on the 4th, so why have they only just posted it today, when if they had dropped a note through on Saturday I would have sorted it by now.
Off to sort the yard out now, girls got big meaty marrowbones for tea. Coal delivery at some unspecified time tomorrow, usually comes in the afternoon, will risk taking girls out in the morning, if they dump it on the front or back I will go raving mad. I have asked they ring me when they are 10 minutes away, but they wouldn't say for definite, so I said if they didn't and I didn't hear the door and it was just dropped off then they would know about it.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-09-2017, 03:04 PM
Dry and baking hot here. Do not know what it is like if I get out of bed.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-09-2017, 03:45 PM
Hope everyone is well.

Mixed weather here. Avoided the rain. Max needs a bigger Mac. No, not to eat!!

The one he has is sized for a Lurcher. Maybe we need one for a Great Dane! Then he'll say "Do I look stupid in this?"

Surprisingly, for a collie, he doesn't much care for the rain. Yet, he'll jump in the river, get muddy feet and mess up my car.......

Maybe I should return him for a refund........
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Oh yeah I can see you doing that! NOT somehow you and that dog are devoted and I love him too.

I forgot who asked about Amber's leg but she is funny it seems ok when she is out and playing with friends, just seems to go a bit lame when it suits her. She has a small lump which I think is probably a fatty tissue. I will take her for a check up though.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-09-2017, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Surprisingly, for a collie, he doesn't much care for the rain. Yet, he'll jump in the river, get muddy feet and mess up my car.......
Yes there's something about rain which ours don't like either but as you say our Lara will always go in the river and if no river she will find a nice muddy puddle and lie down in it then I get a rollicking from SWMBO when I get home (She can't really 'mess up' the car because it's a classic 'old banger' and I bought it specifically because of the dogs )
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-09-2017, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
just seems to go a bit lame when it suits her. She has a small lump which I think is probably a fatty tissue.
Yes they do that as well with Casey I've noticed recently that he is a bit wobbly after sleeping, maybe the circulation slows down when asleep and it takes him a few minutes to get going again.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2017, 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Hope everyone is well.

Mixed weather here. Avoided the rain. Max needs a bigger Mac. No, not to eat!!

The one he has is sized for a Lurcher. Maybe we need one for a Great Dane! Then he'll say "Do I look stupid in this?"

Maybe I should return him for a refund........
My Rosie is half collie & hates the rain. She will not even go in garden
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2017, 10:52 PM
Aww Moyra hope Ambers leg is ok
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >