Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2016, 06:23 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 4th September

Good morning everyone,

Glad you got your car back Lynn. The thread was very quiet yesterday. Hope everyone is ok.

Think we may get some rain it has been pretty dry for a while now.

Have a good day everyone, and take care stay safe and well.
God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-09-2016, 06:37 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Sunny here this morning we had rain most of the afternoon and evening yesterday. Ended up tumble drying the sheets. Hoping to get the clothes dry on the line today.

Gorden is off to get the plumbing bits for the shower going in this morning and later we will be driving my car to Essex to pick Mark up. Fingers crossed no more engine management light fiascos. I would go on my own normally but we decided he would come also in case a light comes on again.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well to today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2016, 08:29 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope all walks with Amber go without getting wet Moyra.

Safe journey to and from Essex Lynn and hope the car behaves.
Also hope Gordon manages to get all he needs for the shower plumbing.

Dull and windy but not too chilly this morning, Teazle walked and other than picking a few beans have nothing planned. Like you Lynn it rained all yesterday evening but the ground is still quite dry.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2016, 08:36 AM
Morning everyone
I as very sleepy when I got back yesterday afternoon, as I didn't sleep well Friday night. Mainly due to neighbours playing with their dog outside at half past midnight! Went to bed early after strictly & XFactor, am ok and in not a lot of pain today so that's good, fingers crossed that it stays that way.
Rosie wasn't t well last night and Tony stayed up with her. She's fine this morning, we think she's had her head in the recycling bin whilst we were out as she can be a pain doing that if she thinks there's something tasty left in there
Lauryn not to well today though as she overdid the dairy, she stayed at a friends Thursday night & didn't take her soya milk, ate pizza on Friday night ( cheese) again, and went out for tea with another friend yesterday! Think she's learnt her lesson
I'm not going anywhere today, will carry on resting my hip today
Have a good day all
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-09-2016, 09:27 AM
Me? doing nothing much just played about with altering a video posted on another site and the member wanted to know how and what video editing suite to use. Apart from that it looks as if it is down to toe counting to make sure I still have all 10 of them.

I hate flies

Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2016, 10:10 AM
Morning all!! Overcast, grey and windy here today - pissed down with rain yesterday, horrible it was, so I lit the fire and snuggled down to watch Judge Judy and stitch the quilt I am making. Alfie - grandson - being dropped off shortly by his mum. We are taking him out for Sunday lunch and if he misbehaves and kicks off there will be Trouble with a capital T. He is 3 in October and a cheeky little sausage given half the chance. IMO children should be seen and not heard when in adult company! Ben hates it when he kicks off and stands in front of him glaring balefully!!

Hope everyone has a good day!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2016, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Me? doing nothing much just played about with altering a video posted on another site and the member wanted to know how and what video editing suite to use. Apart from that it looks as if it is down to toe counting to make sure I still have all 10 of them.

I hate flies

I will lend you Ben! He is an ace flycatcher ... especially those horrible bluebottles that are so difficult to swat. I won't use fly spray, so Ben has stepped up to the plate!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2016, 10:17 AM
Morning all no purchases today. Overcast here, but seems to be dry have a good day all.
Moyra hows the patio door senario going on? and do you feeling better now?
Lynn hope you get there and back with no trouble.
Sue have a good day doing nothing planned.
Mandy why were they playing with their dog in the early hours.......weird. Hope all poorly your end feel better.
Tumbleweed I hope you have 10 toes still whyen you read this.

Hav a good day all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2016, 11:20 AM
Hi Kazz, feeling much better now although had a bad night after having a ready tinned chicken curry from Tesco, it was awful and upset my tummy and I was sick and bad during the night, so never again. Now it is a lot cooler he finally seems to have got the message about the patio doors so no repercussions thankfully!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-09-2016, 12:21 PM
Sunny here with a cool wind, by the time I've finished the walks I am very warm.
Decided to risk taking Zen for a short onlead walk, no sign of lameness whatsoever, she stayed on a lead, I gave her a quick do over with the rake, and she is definitely jumpy around her back end again, sigh....
Cariad and Lona out for a walk and back, then Mabs and Keshi onto the country park. Not a lot of people about, and the 2 sets of walkers I met with tiny dogs didn't have them barking at all, so my girls were totally fine and walked past them. I thanked the people and said how lovely it was to meet dogs that didn't immediately go into lunatic mode.
Acquired another 2 housebricks and girls lay out in the sun with bones, Zen had a raw carrot, lasted milliseconds
Hoping Alfie behaves himself, Nikki. If he doesn't then no doubt he will be exiting very quickly and sharply
Is Rosie OK now Mandy. Glad to hear your hip is better, keep resting it, when are you back at work
Got everything crossed for a safe eventfree journey for you Lynn
Moyra have you anything you can take to settle your tummy, that sounds horrid. Mind you I hate curry and the smell of it with a passion, so not surprised you are ill, the smell is enough for me
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >