Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
I just got Clive into a stranglehold and asked him about the SET one, he said he would rather buy me a better one???? If he means more expensive then wey hey...watch this space

On a serious note, I wasn't offended by any remarks on this thread but did feel that I may have upset people by raising the subject. It seems that we're all happy and capable of having a discussion about them so lets continue

If money were no object I think I would go for the S377ERS one, purely because it means so much to me as a setter owner.
I can't see where you have offended anyone hun, If I could afford one I would have one too!!! just got no cash Am poor ya see
I have enjoyed reading this thread, and I have seen some cracking number plates. OH works at a BMW garage in chester and all the Liverpool/Everton players go there for their cars....you want to see some of them!!! must have cost a fortune.

I can dream

Elaine xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2009, 03:28 PM
Dave has got a private one, which he searched for a whole year to find, and it spells out his name using letters and one number. He wanted to get me one which said Helen somehow, but he's still searching coz he can't find anything "relevant", but I'm sure one day he will. I don't care either way, and as for ostentatious and flashy, us having his and hers beemers is ostentatious enough for me with lots of bling too coz they're both the same bright silver! Lol!

Go for it Sheree, you only live once!
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2009, 04:01 PM
I found you another one Sheree.. this'll knock Clive's socks off and turn him back to dogs..

5 HER... a mere £23,495

Can he see why you want something to do with Setters yet?
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
I can't see where you have offended anyone hun, If I could afford one I would have one too!!! just got no cash Am poor ya see
I have enjoyed reading this thread, and I have seen some cracking number plates. OH works at a BMW garage in chester and all the Liverpool/Everton players go there for their cars....you want to see some of them!!! must have cost a fortune.

I can dream

Elaine xxx
What's the 'you' in bold for? Has someone offended someone in this thread?
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
I just got Clive into a stranglehold and asked him about the SET one, he said he would rather buy me a better one???? If he means more expensive then wey hey...watch this space

On a serious note, I wasn't offended by any remarks on this thread but did feel that I may have upset people by raising the subject. It seems that we're all happy and capable of having a discussion about them so lets continue

If money were no object I think I would go for the S377ERS one, purely because it means so much to me as a setter owner.

I'm sure you haven't upset anyone hun.......I'd have one personally.....however don't drive, so I'll leave it to you....hope you get what your looking for, best of luck
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2009, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Some people could have been offended by some of the comments that have been flung about thats all.

If the cap fits.....
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
I would think its safe to say, there is a possibility some may be offended,

I would be bloody offended if someone said shoulder of mutton to me,

I would need to weight that one up...whats better.....shoulder of mutton.....or half rack of pork with extra crackling....
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I'm sure you haven't upset anyone hun.......I'd have one personally.....however don't drive, so I'll leave it to you....hope you get what your looking for, best of luck
I don't drive either but I would love one...don't know what theme I would have though BCs rule
Elaine
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2009, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I would think its safe to say, there is a possibility some may be offended,

I would be bloody offended if someone said shoulder of mutton to me,

I would need to weight that one up...whats better.....shoulder of mutton.....or half rack of pork with extra crackling....
the 50's thing.. too,and have to say mutton is rather a below the belt thing to say to someone.....
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
I don't drive either but I would love one...don't know what theme I would have though BCs rule
Elaine
We could get one and stick it on the side gate.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2009, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
the 50's thing.. too,and have to say mutton is rather a below the belt thing to say to someone.....

Isn't it and very rude

We could get one and stick it on the side gate.

I could stick mine on me bike

Elaine x
Page 7 of 35 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »