View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
beau
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-07-2009, 02:33 PM
I dont have any advice, just wanted to send hugs and hope that both of your dogs are ok xx
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2009, 08:06 PM
im so sorry to read this , i know how much they all mean to you . never seen ellie ,but the boys are a real credit to you . i hope , you dont have to deal with this again , laura . it has been so humid and hot though . it makes us humans feel grumpy dosnt it . ellie sounds like she ,knows she done wrong
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2009, 09:13 AM
Hi,

Thanks for your support.

Thanks Tracy. I try so hard to make sure my dogs are friendly and well mannered I can't help thinking I've missed something somewhere.

I've had "problem" dogs before and although I wouldn't have described Ellie as one, maybe she is and I'm only just finding out.

I had a call from the vet this morning. Ellie had blood taken and a general check over (as she had a ouple of puncture wounds too). Physically she's absoilutely fine. Not a thing wrong. Nothing has shown up on the tests that have already come back. The vet said it could take up to a couple of weeks for some results to get back.

I did ask what he'd requested tests for and he said just about everything. He started running through a long list of conditions and diseases to the point where I lost count and couldn't remember them.

ANyway, I'm taking Seto later this afternoon. He's a bit wobbly on his back legs. I suppose it's to be expected as he gets older but he's been running baout like Yiannsi does so it's a biut unexpected. I'll ask about more test results for Ellie then.

In a way I want them to find something wrong so they can treat it. But at the same time I don't want anything to be wrong with Ellie. Does that sounds really weird??

She's only 14 months old so I've tried to convince myself that young, energetic, lively puppies don't have nasty diseases.

Laura xx
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2009, 07:27 PM
i can see where your comeing from , she is still very young isnt she ,you have done the right thing ,with the vets ,checking her over . your boys are all ,very well behaved .some times the girls are diffrent (not all of them of caurse )i hope it turns out to be a one off . i really do .
seto ,just wonts to run ,like the young ones (they will keep him young lol ) i think all you can do ,in the mean time ,is just keep eye on ellie mention it to the trainer you use ,maybe they might beable to help they break your heart some times they really do .
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2