View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2013, 10:47 AM
It is so sad, even when your girls were puppies what harm did he think they would do, but I guess when they are the sort to cause trouble it will be about anything and as long as they know they are getting at you they will continue, so sorry anybody has to have their lives marred like this
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-03-2013, 10:51 AM
Are the dogs insured in which case the owner may be entitled to legal advice. One if the best for this is Trevor Cooper, DogLaw. If these idiots can bully the owner over his dogs where will they stop?
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2013, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by twix View Post
Are the dogs insured in which case the owner may be entitled to legal advice. One if the best for this is Trevor Cooper, DogLaw. If these idiots can bully the owner over his dogs where will they stop?
Never thought of that. And agree where will it stop
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Trevor Cooper or how about Justice For Dogs, but to be honest the dogs are best out of it because they could end up having poison thrown into the garden if they are that type, there are people on here who have experienced all this.
My girls were just puppies, but my dogs are big as we know, and they played rough, hurtling about and having puppy fun, he was a GSD 'expert' and I really think he just took against me and my dogs because I told him that he shouldn't be putting his Hip Displastic old girl over an A board the way he did and several other things that to me were abusing her good nature. Ash and Keshi run about on that field just the same as their mother did with her sister, and no one complains, no one has anything but admiration for them really. Maybe he was jealous as well, who knows how his mind was working, I used to do 20 minutes training with them every day on that field and every day he used to walk out there with his dog and distract them and I used him as a training aid to be honest, but in the end it got past a joke when he started following me. Its lovely not to have him around anymore to spoil my life and my puppies playtime.
These neighbours won't rest at this, they have got it in for this man, they have found what he cares about and are going for that.
dixondog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-03-2013, 11:17 AM
I didn't fetch his phone number home with me but am at work soon so will try and get hold of him and het him to contact you asap,his surname is watson,thank you again for your help and advice I really appreciate it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2013, 11:20 AM
He can either phone or email me through my site, am out now for a few hours with girlies etc so will be later on this afternoon now before I am back, so will contact him then if I have missed him
dixondog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Ok thanks,I think he will be at work so it will prob be teatime
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Some neighbours really are the pits.

If it helps, I could foster the bitch providing she is okay with other dogs (neutered male Greyhound in this case) and with cats.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2013, 02:12 PM
Oh you're a star CC, if I can get to speak to the owner and find out a few more details I may be able to get them a foster together but it would be very short term and I would be putting on our friendship, I think they would do it for me though. Then I may be able to home them together if at all possible.
I feel so sorry for this family, they must be climbing the walls in despair for them to get to the point of making an appointment for them to be pts and so glad the receptionist got them to put it off and talk to someone.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Right have had an email from him and piccies of the dogs. If you have a male dog then the female will more than likely be fine with him, the girls are quite bossy and can be same sex aggressive sometimes, mine constantly argue and there are a few spats but it seems to calm down as they all have different jobs within their little commune so there isn't too much competition for the same job thank goodness!!!
I am going to try and see if I can get them a home together first, before we start splitting them up, it will stress them out no end if we do that, sometimes things have to be done, but sometimes they don't
Have asked him if he can keep them there whilst I try and find somewhere for them, I don't think my friend will be able to keep them long as she has a lot on, if it is a dire emergency I think she would take them short term.
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »