Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jelly4toes
New Member!
Female 

06-11-2010, 05:53 PM
hi well done hope its going well.

I have my new baby sat under my feet as I am typing.She is 3 and an ex breeding bitch from ManyTears Rescue.We are on a big learning curv together.She is a little ****zu I have another who is 2 and a 3 year old Bishon Frise.Winnie is such a little sweetie.It has been heartbreaking witnessing her feeling so terrified and scared of her own shadow.We will get there I am sure.I got her 3 days ago Mine sleep with me,they snuggle up against me and we all shuffle up together.Winnie last night was in bed with us unfortunately she really wanted to sleep on top of me.It took a bit of shuffling to get her to lay next to me.
She's a big snorer I thought I had got rid of snoring in the bedroom when the ex husband left!
suew
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-11-2010, 07:08 PM
i have just read a book about many tears rescue, by judith summers, called "The badness of King George" (which was the nickname of her CKC spaniel George), she was a foster carer for them. It was so sad to hear of all the ex puppy farm breeding bitches they get there, and so tragic to hear how terrified they are. Well done to you for adopting one, I am sure she has found a wonderful forever home. Here's to many happy years together, sure she will relax before too long
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2