View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 09:10 AM
had a problem here with one of mine with ear mites......vet has given ear drops and its clearing lovely now...odd though as others didn't get them and they all sleep together vet had a good look at all 4
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 12:57 PM
Daisy has had a very dirty ear that I keep cleaning, but I am still getting quite a bit of muck out of it. She is due to see the vets for an eye check tomorrow, so will get her to look in Daisy`s ear just to make sure.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 01:02 PM
same with pippa ....just mucky but its clearing nicely now she has been given canaural
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 06:49 PM
Went to the vets today with Molly. It is not ear mites, but they are not sure what it is! The left ear (the good one) is in a worse state than the right! The inner canal is almost totally closed up with swelling and they cant see anything down it at all! The right one (sore ) is just very inflammed, no mites or seeds etc.
She is on antibiotics and steroid ear drops. I am to see the vet in 10 days, but if things get worse before then (or dont improve at all) she may need surgery to find out what is going on!
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 07:10 PM
Oh dear, sorry to hear this, lets hope the antibiotics work and it is nothing to serious.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2