View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2011, 11:23 AM

Well, that answers that question then!!!

For the past couple of years I've blamed Kiara for the bin raids She's the intelligent one who worked out how to open the fridge, cupboard doors etc so I naturally blamed her for the contents of the bin being all over the floor

Well last night I was in the downstairs bathroom chatting to my OH who was in the bath and I heard a sound so I crept out and what do I find . . . . . . . . .

Bailey with his head in the bin Kiara was in the lounge snuggled under a blanket on the sofa with Poppy 'hiding' from the fireworks!!

Got up this morning to sick all over the kitchen floor and he's just sicked up a load of what looks like paper outside Guess I now know where the 'foreign' object that he's just had surgically removed had come from now

So I would like to publically apologise to Kiara for accusing her - I'm sorry Wizzy Woo there's a big cuddle and an extra walkies on it's way to you

Guess it's time for yet another bin !!!
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2011, 11:37 AM
i know I shouldn't laugh.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-11-2011, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by leadstaffs View Post
i know I shouldn't laugh.
I am not laughing either...

...honest I am not...

[I am a liar !]
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2011, 01:31 PM
*snigger* Oh dear
ami_j
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Dex is a right little bin raider, we had a kitchen bin with a lid and he would stick his head through the hole. So we turned the bin lid around so the hole was at the back- he worked out how to lift it off with his nose! We now have a wonderful bin that you have to press the lid to unlock it and the lid pops up. Then you press it back down to lock it. Touch wood its Dexter proof so far
Parkers
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-11-2011, 08:13 PM
Oh bless!

This is exactly why our bin is in the under stair cupboard, with the door shut.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-11-2011, 08:30 PM
No definately not laughing here, not even a smirk honest guv

We had a Lab many years ago who was a tea leaf of the first order, nicked the Xmas turkey of the work top once and a sponge cake, 'tho that was on a coffeee table so almost on dog level and loads more things I've probably forgotten now.