Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2014, 10:40 AM

2nd walk for Elsie

Well first walk we had a bouncy kangaroo on a lead who barked with excitement at each bounce.

2nd walk much better walked nicely all round the lake (20 minutes or so) she was nervous of big dogs but as she is the biggest we have so not used to them being bigger than her. Loves people but happy to keep walking if they aren't interesting.
Was fascinated by the ducks and had a good bark at the swans.

Betty was a star walked nicely showing Elsie how it's done until suddenly completely out of character she leapt in the lake ! I didn't even know she could swim she has never shown any interest in getting her paws wet before ! So one sleeping Labrador puppy and one rather damp Chihuahua are now curled up asleep on the sofa snoring gently.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2014, 12:30 PM
Lovely isn't it - seeing them zonked out after a good walk and an adventure. Mine's found her second wind now I'm back from town. She won't be going again any time soon as it is VERY humid here today. No clear blue sky but hotter than if there was. She has tennis to watch and kids stopping to say hello to her. That'll have to do for now!
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2014, 01:04 PM
Certainly is, I can see her being quite the adventurer along side Betty, they really encourage each other into mischief only a year in age between them it's like having two puppies !
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2014, 01:55 PM
Little 'un keeping the older one young!

Bella is now zonked again - she chased a plastic milk drink bottle all round the garden to get to the treats inside. Chased a few things that sting and a few flies and then went inside and really NOISILY pulled all her soft toys out and scattered them around and now has given up!

I can't put off looking at the new work job that came thru any longer. I've run out of excuses, even pathetic ones!