Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 01:35 PM

horrible day nothing going right

Got up this morning and put the dryer on my smoke alarm was going of i thought ive not left nothing on went into the kitchen and it was full of smoke my tumble dryer was smoking i turned it of opened all the windows phoned my repairers and they cant come out till next tuesday what good is next tuesday to me i need my dryer mended today so of i went looking for another dryer went to all the main electrical shops and they had non they said they would have them in,in 8days 8 days i need my dryer now i phoned every where nope they havent got none went to tesco and guess what they had 1 so now im happy but not happy cos ive just had to pay out all that money for another dryer so now im going to have 2.
lillybet
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 01:37 PM
sorry you were having a crapie day. hope all is well now
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 01:39 PM
aww thanks lillybet i just hope nothing else goes wrong to day its been a very expensive month this year had to have a new exhaust last week that set me back £300.50 now the dryer today
lillybet
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 01:42 PM
i no how you feel hun. i do massages as my main job and after i got hit by the dam car 6weeks ago i cant use it so i am out of work!!!!!!! but i have my op next week ans i will be on the mend.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 01:44 PM
aww bless you it seems that we are both going through it lately i hope your op goes well for you and that you will soon be back at work
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 01:48 PM
Oh I know how you feel Jenn - there is nothing worse than your washer or dryer breaking down is there - it's hell I only have one of the small Creda dryers and its about 11 years old now but I only really use it for airing the clothes after they have dried outside or on the clothes airer. I have my mums washer and have kept my old one in case it breaks (well actually my old one was only a few months old when I inherited my mums )

Hope your day gets better anyway
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 01:56 PM
yeap had one annoying day a lady knocked my door wanted me to use her 9 year cavalier at stud cos she needed to pay some bills.. no paperwork no nothing and took me over an hr to get rid of her

although i did persude her to leave to poor fella a virgin

now its raining and my washing didn't get out
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 01:56 PM
Oh dear Jen, what a rubbish day Go and get a cuddle off your lovely boys, that'll cheer you up!

Have you got room for one of those big wooden indoor airers that hang from the ceiling. My mum has one and it's brill. Unfortunately we haven't got anywhere to put one, but it's only me and Chris, so we can make do with drying things on radiators if the weather's too bad for outside drying.
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 02:06 PM
Oh dear, what a mess, I suggest going back to bed
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by DobieGirl
Oh dear, what a mess, I suggest going back to bed
ok i will take your advice as well .....lol