Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2015, 08:03 AM

Dogsey Daily Morning Thread Saturday 28/3/15

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well. I have missed out a lot in what is going on.
Horrible day here very windy and rainy. Never mind I shall be in the kitchen preparing tomorrows lunch
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-03-2015, 08:19 AM
Morning Nippy ... are we the only two up? A drizzly windy day here too and unless it clears up looks like I'll be on "doorman" duty for the dogs! Wish the weather would make up its mind .... yesterday was was a beautiful hot 23C, but today I'll think we'll be lucky if it hits the 12C mark.

Hope all the poorly ones are beginning to feel better and don't forget the clocks go forward tonight!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2015, 08:39 AM
Haha Chlosmum, looks like it!
I've just ventured out to the paper shop, it's pretty chilly out there.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-03-2015, 08:53 AM
Good morning fellow members I have just been to the tip with the old carpet and new ones went down in the bedrooms yesterday.
Just the hall and stairs to go now so the end is in sight.

Enjoy your day everyone
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2015, 09:49 AM
Good morning everyone, still full of aches and pains, I hope Griff is ok. Nippy good to see you on parade. I think I am going back to bed. Catch up with you all later.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-03-2015, 10:41 AM
Horrid here heavy rain and just miserable. Loads I can be doing just getting the motivation to do it really. What's for lunch tomorrow Nippy. I've got some lambs tails simmering away as its back to comfort food I think. Hope you're feeling OK today Moyra and the pain you've been in has lessened. This rain must be covering half the planet if its in Hungary as well, enjoy the doorman duties Wondering about Griff now, hoping she's OK and not been hospitalised Meg you're so nearly there now, will take you to till next year to recover though!
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2015, 11:10 AM
morning! Still feeling a bit sore and sorry after my heavy fall a week ago grumble.

not much planned for this weekend, just as well really as easter will be manic
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-03-2015, 11:34 AM
Morning all - don't know about the rest of the planet June, but the rain has certainly got as far up as our place. It's driving rain with a strong wind and very cold. Doesn't usually bother the dogs but young Tess was very clingy and miserable and the others seemed to lack their normal joie de vivre. Poultry and pigeons all refused to leave the comfort of their buildings - so it must be bad!
Hope all our poorlies feel a bit better today despite the weather - wish we could hear from Griff, fear that she may have been hospitalised or some such. Do hope she's OK!
Not much else on for me today so a little rest and relaxation is called for - will keep out of the way of the Mem for she may find work for idle hands, that would never do!See you all later, have a good day and bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-03-2015, 11:37 AM
Stopped raining here,HURRAH!!!!! off out with Mabs and Keshi onto the river where they can blow off steam, as they've not had a decent walk since Wednesday due to my to-ing and fro-ing a good gallop will put that right,then Cariad and Lona can have a walk round if it stays dry
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2015, 02:15 PM
Hi
Off out for the day,wild blowy here Hope everyone is ok and enjoying their day
See ya all later xxxx
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »