View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2010, 04:27 PM

Anyone else having problems with hotmail?

As mine has been playing up for a couple of days, I'm not sure whether its the computer or hotmail, sometimes mine just doesn't come up, sometimes it tells me that it can't connect, and sometimes a pop up comes up saying that its running a script, and may make the computer slow, the script thing only comes up on hotmail and I'm not really sure what it is, so I ignore it, but its really annoying me now, has anyone having this problem, or have you had this problem before, and how did you stop it?
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2010, 04:37 PM
I have no idea what it is, and mine has been coming up as normal, but I am getting that 'script' thing that says it is making your computer run slow... I thought it was just my computer and I've run a virus scan and nothing came up... So maybe its just hotmail?! I hope its not serious.. I depend on that thing!!

Hopefully it'll just sort itself out!!!

Sarah xoxox
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Thanks, that sounds like what is coming up on mine, its been so annoying recently, and I've not had a virus come up either. Lets just pray it sorted out soon