Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2017, 08:43 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 19th November

Good morning one and all, hope you are all in fine fettle.

Time to get Amber out for her walk, Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2017, 09:34 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Well the sun is trying so off to hang the underlay and hope it gets dry today. If not I still have a couple more days till the radiator goes in. We have decided to replace all the old radiators incase they decide to go and cause more wet carpets. Hope you all have a good day and that the sun shines for you all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2017, 10:07 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda and all who follow

Hope the underlay dries and your new radiators solve all your problems. Ever since we had our first house all our problems have been water related, broken pipes, damp and a leaking window even though replaced still leaked

Lovely here now after a heavy frost and mist. Have picked and frozen some sprouts and now having a coffee

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2017, 10:40 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda, Sue and all who follow.

Good luck with getting the underlay dry brenda. The sun is out here but it is so cold.

BT have offered us £10 compensation for the phone being off for two weeks and all the non truths we have been told. We will also get the service free for two weeks. £10 compensation though i was so angry that if I had been the account holder and spoken to them I would of told them where to shove their tenner.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are to.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2017, 11:36 AM
Look what gorden built.
We saw some in garden centres half price but such rubbish and so expensive so he decided to build his own.
Of course the cheeky Dillon had to inspect it.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2676.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	5790   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2678.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	5791   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2677.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	5792   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2680.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	5793  
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2017, 11:59 AM
Coin by coin Lynn. Here is a funny thing if you can picture it:Tyto has found a new game: Jump over the rolled carpet and sit and look silly before going out and then when we come back jump over the door sill and sit before going through to the front room. So funny. Not sure what he will do when there isn't a jump to do in the morrnings. Meanwhile the hammy/cat toy which I bought him new from poundland has me squeeking like a mouse and he finds that really funny and chases it. Senile dementia. Bless him. 12 on Tuesday. And as for Dillon, of course a well mannered dog has to inspect everything to make sure it is done properly. bg!! Lets face it they are cleverer than us.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-11-2017, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Look what gorden built.
We saw some in garden centres half price but such rubbish and so expensive so he decided to build his own.
Of course the cheeky Dillon had to inspect it.
Nice looking log store and really useful in winter 'cos you don't want wet wood on that nice log fire you have.

Of course Dillon wants to give it the 'once over' he's going to want to sleep in front of the fire isn't he
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2017, 01:51 PM
Thank you Harvey maybe we can have some pictures of the man cave when done.
I told him now he is semi retired he could make them and make a profit.
Dillon we suspect was thinking about pinching the logs. Flue being swept beginning of December already for Christmas and selling of course. Asking if he can put a cowl on chimney and to and see if any work needs doing like pointing rather pay someone these days than Gorden clambering about on roofs like he use to.

First christmas cake in oven for Don our friend with huntingdon's didn't get round to giving them one last year and he so loves my homemade christmas cake. Gorden now painting hall and landing ceilings then we need some nice washable white paint for the walls and then we will start the living room hopefully done for christmas. He has 21/2 full weeks off now so those are the last jobs so ready for if Paul and Beth buy next year or it goes on the market.
Agents rang Friday evening one sold one similar to ours further up the road 2 weeks ago £168,000. We have said nothing doing till May from this end. Haart if we go with them will come in and revalue for next year especially if we have decorated.
Also we can tidy the garden and fencing while waiting.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2017, 02:33 PM
Hello all
Been busy sorting the living room today, moved everything out & moped the floor, then put the sofa & chair back, then hoovered the rug, dusted, took Rosie bed outside to shake out. Sorted her toys with her watching & keeping an eye on what excactly I was doing.
Got rid of the computer table, which I'm going up the council to book them to fetch that & an old wardrobe too.
Going to do upstairs one day in week, cos that's desperate.
It's my mums birthday today, she's 65. I rang her this morning to make sure her card & present arrived on time. Which I'm glad they have. She's off out with her friends this afternoon.

Nice log store Lynn, it always amazes me how much garden centres charge for such things. Glad Dillon quality checked it & it passed
Hope the underlay dries Brenda, sounds like Tyto was having fun, Rosie decided we were no fun so through her ball round the garden racing round after it
Sue the coffee sounds good not sure about the sprouts lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2017, 05:22 PM
I love the way dogs amuse themselves hoping to get a rise out of us even if it is a laugh. They like laughter. Mind you Tyto is asleep now. Probably worn out as it has been a sunny day and I have been out in the garden every so often turning the underlay which is now indoors and nearly dry. And of course Tyto had to come with me each time I went out in the garden. Have a good evening peeps.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >