Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2017, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Afternoon all
Suffered a bit yesterday ended up in bed at 9pm, been awake most of the night with stomach pains...same as before on my left hand side, they can never find a flippin reason for it...they gave me some tablets, will have to see if i can find those
Ouch I am now a major symapthiser to all stomach pain, my diviculitis is left hand pain apparently but the ulcerative colitis appears to shift itself unless the pain disperses. Hope you feel better griff
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2017, 02:59 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
exciting day today my new camera arrived a nikon d810. Got it new at a fantastically low price being a grey import ( one not sold through authorised retailers). My d800 is now on is way back to see if it can be repaired. Sue is a little happier as the bathroom shower unit now replaced with a 6 year warranty.

Outside the oak trees at last are really starting the shed their leaves , so guess who has got the next job planned for later on
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2017, 04:42 PM
Kazz, wish your Mum a very very happy birthday from me
I was told years ago diverticulitis but i don't know, they gave me some tablets starting with an m to take...will deffo have to find them, feel like getting absolutely steaming drunk so i just pass out and the pain won't bother me Lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2017, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Good afternoon all.

Been at work and home now. Mom's birthday tea party tomorrow she is 85. Loads too do.
Happy Birthday to your mum, hope she has a lovely day & enjoys the tea party
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2017, 06:39 PM
Didn't have a good nights sleep last night, don't know why there no real reason.
Tony is at work all night tonight so this afternoon I cleaned the living room & moved about a bit, moved the sofa - could not believe how much dust & dog hair there was I am clean honest Well now the sofa is on the back wall where the chair used to be, and the chair in front of the window. Rosie is not impressed though
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2017, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Kazz, wish your Mum a very very happy birthday from me
I was told years ago diverticulitis but i don't know, they gave me some tablets starting with an m to take...will deffo have to find them, feel like getting absolutely steaming drunk so i just pass out and the pain won't bother me Lol
Aww Griff, hope you ok.My friends husband has Divertculitis and she's said he suffers with terrible pain when he has flare ups. Getting drunk is ok till morning when the hangover kicks in
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2017, 07:11 PM
Right had dinner now off to Sansburys to get my Aunts shopping then a drive over to Oldbury......................then home.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2