Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2017, 06:53 AM

Daily Thread Thursday 16th November

Good morning everyone

Up early as we are expecting engineers to fit a new shower unit in the main bathroom. Had an email and message to say they would be here between 07.00 and noon . I expect they mean they leave the depot at 7.00am but we are ready just in case

Max is such a lovely dog Besoeker and must be a joy to have around.

Enjoy your week off Mandy.

I dont know what the weather is like as it is still dark. Nothing planned so will see what the day throws at me.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-11-2017, 07:59 AM
Morning Sue and all who follow.
Hope you have the engineer turn at a reasonable time Sue so you can carry on with the rest of your day.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2017, 08:35 AM
Good morning Sue and Lynn. Hope you are not left too long hanging about for the engineer Sue.

Besoeker, I think Max has got his very own fan club, bless him. Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2017, 09:35 AM
Good morning Moyra and Lynn

Engineer is here so hopefully will be completed quickly
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-11-2017, 12:15 PM
Sue, Moyra and all who read my posts about Max the thunderbolt.

Yes he is a joy. A smart looking dog and a smart dog. We've had him two and a half years now and he still springs surprises on us. Walking the old lady back home - I don't know how he worked that one out. Yes, he glanced back now and again to make sure I was there, but still..........

Of course I love my hairy beast, don't we all? Difficult to be totally objective with your own I suppose. But others have commented on his lovable temperament and how he focuses on me. Maybe he thinks I am a sheep and need to be herded or something.

And no, he is not for sale!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2017, 12:37 PM
Afternoon all
Suffered a bit yesterday ended up in bed at 9pm, been awake most of the night with stomach pains...same as before on my left hand side, they can never find a flippin reason for it...they gave me some tablets, will have to see if i can find those
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-11-2017, 01:04 PM
Exciting day today my new camera arrived a Nikon D810. Got it new at a fantastically low price being a grey import ( one not sold through authorised retailers). My D800 is now on is way back to see if it can be repaired. Sue is a little happier as the bathroom shower unit now replaced with a 6 year warranty.

Outside the oak trees at last are really starting the shed their leaves , so guess who has got the next job planned for later on
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-11-2017, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Afternoon all
Suffered a bit yesterday ended up in bed at 9pm, been awake most of the night with stomach pains...same as before on my left hand side, they can never find a flippin reason for it...they gave me some tablets, will have to see if i can find those
Poor you. You have my sympathies. I suffered with chronic ulcerative colitis for many years. You plan your trips by where the nearest bog is.

No, not quite right. Suffering from. No cure and it doesn't go away. But it has been in remission for quite a few years now.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2017, 02:55 PM
Good afternoon all.

Been at work and home now. Mom's birthday tea party tomorrow she is 85. Loads too do.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2017, 02:56 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Up early as we are expecting engineers to fit a new shower unit in the main bathroom. Had an email and message to say they would be here between 07.00 and noon . I expect they mean they leave the depot at 7.00am but we are ready just in case

Max is such a lovely dog Besoeker and must be a joy to have around.

Enjoy your week off Mandy.

I dont know what the weather is like as it is still dark. Nothing planned so will see what the day throws at me.

Have a good day and stay safe.

Hope the shower is fitted and working by now and the day has not thrown to much at you.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >