View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2017, 01:31 PM
Still I guess, it was better that she went at home and not had to be pts. I worry about Amber all the while. Labradors can be so different. Amber is my 4th, just hope she will be ok. My first one lived to 15 yrs, my second to 13th and Chloe to 11 but you can never tell. Amber is now 6.5 years. I love her as a did all the others. You have to prepare for the worst as they all are vulnerable and live such shorter lives than we do. I know that she and I may hopefully see out our lives together.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-11-2017, 01:48 PM
Always a worry the older they get. I am sure Amber has a good few years in her yet.

Gorden chasing BT up. They have just lied so far all week about when the problem will be fixed.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-11-2017, 02:59 PM
Aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh. At BT. Gorden got put onto someone at level 2 who said there is already a complaint on this case. Yes ours you idiots.

So apparently it is a very complex repair. And to let her know tomorrow afternoon if it wasn't fixed and she would update. Gorden said that was not what we were told Monday the engineer said it should be fixed Tuesday and it wasn't difficult. She changed tack.
Gorden left her with I do not want an update tomorrow afternoon as you will have it fixed in the morning. So as we thought after being told we were a priority case and it would be fixed today at the latest it won't be and possibly not tomorrow either.
Inwardly screaming here.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-11-2017, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh. At BT. Gorden got put onto someone at level 2 who said there is already a complaint on this case. Yes ours you idiots.

So apparently it is a very complex repair. And to let her know tomorrow afternoon if it wasn't fixed and she would update. Gorden said that was not what we were told Monday the engineer said it should be fixed Tuesday and it wasn't difficult. She changed tack.
Gorden left her with I do not want an update tomorrow afternoon as you will have it fixed in the morning. So as we thought after being told we were a priority case and it would be fixed today at the latest it won't be and possibly not tomorrow either.
Inwardly screaming here.
I feel your pain. We had BT, thankfully for just a short period.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2017, 04:21 PM
Good afternoon all.

Finished work and home now baked potatoes with cheese tonight.....
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2017, 04:31 PM
Oh Lynn, my heart goes out to you.; Can you get messages through on the internet in anyway. I know that must be having problems too!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2017, 04:38 PM
Take care, hope aLL problems get sorted tomorrow. God bless, I am closing down. have a good evening all. Mo xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-11-2017, 04:38 PM
Internet fine Moyra.
Gill doesn't do internet. Have text her today had to go down end of garden to get a signal thankfully not raining.
Yet to hear back her text has probably still to reach me.

Beseoker unfortunately BT own all the phone lines so even if you were to change provider they still have to apply for a line for you. That is why they are like they are they have the upper hand all round.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-11-2017, 05:37 PM
Lynn, you should be able to not only get a refund for lack of phone but press for compensation as well. Sometimes he who shouts loudest gets the most.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-11-2017, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
todays crop gathered in 7 bags in total
That's only about 7,000 only another 743,000 to go

See my post of yesterday for statistics
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >