Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2017, 07:47 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 8th November

Good morning everyone. Have a good day all, take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-11-2017, 08:31 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Wet underfoot and cold here.

Have a delivery some time today for Dillon. Chicken feet, wings, sardines and lamb bones. Not sure how I going to fit them in his freezer though.
Managed a lie-in today till 6.30.
Fingers crossed for phone being fixed today.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-11-2017, 09:13 AM

Why do I bother? todays garden view
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2017, 10:17 AM
Good morning all.

A lovely autumnal day here. Washing on the line just waiting for the sun to catch up with the breeze. But thats the downside of a east north facing back garden. But blowing nicely. Got pre op at hospital today and going to do a nice big shop too......PANIC BUYING.........but not quite just out of marmite.

Given the chat of films "Of Mice and Men" decided to revist my DVD's and have films for Christmas.....think iot would be nice to sit down and watch a DVD in the evening, so Mom thinking of what she would like and I am doig the same. Just pulling ours out and recapping as Mom and Dad gave a lot a way a few years ago for a hospice jumble sale close to our hearts. So thank you Losos..........

Moyra Have a lovely day yourself, have you considered the dog grooming situation at all?
Lynn Hope you squeeze it all in.........sure you will I am looking at a chest freezer option for stocking up sensibly.
Tw I think you bother be because you would be up to your knees without your herculean efforts of leaf collection.

Right action stations. See you all later no falling out or running of while I am away
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2017, 10:49 AM
Good morning everyone

Hugs More but at lest they can do something to help your sight.

Hope delivery arrives on time and you can fit it all into the freezer. I am looking at mine an wondering if I can get everything in I need for Christmas. Thank goodness I have a spare in the garage

Hope your pre-op appointment goes well Kazz.

Not very nice today. Was raining when I got up but stopped so have put the washing out, no sun but blowing nicely. Been and bought suitable (I hope) led bulb for Barry's office and also his prescription left a chemist. Nothing else planned.

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2017, 10:50 AM
Morning all
it's wednesday...lovely Lol
had a great time with my cousin, she proper spoilt me with what she got me for my birthday...she got me loads of vegan goodies, so kind and thoughful of her
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2017, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Hugs More but at lest they can do something to help your sight.

Hope delivery arrives on time and you can fit it all into the freezer. I am looking at mine an wondering if I can get everything in I need for Christmas. Thank goodness I have a spare in the garage

Hope your pre-op appointment goes well Kazz.

Not very nice today. Was raining when I got up but stopped so have put the washing out, no sun but blowing nicely. Been and bought suitable (I hope) led bulb for Barry's office and also his prescription left a chemist. Nothing else planned.

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
y washing dried nicely as some were towels I was quite pleased as I hate Summer drying of towels as they dry to hard................Hope you choose the right bulb.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2017, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
it's wednesday...lovely Lol
had a great time with my cousin, she proper spoilt me with what she got me for my birthday...she got me loads of vegan goodies, so kind and thoughful of her
Did not know you were vegan, griff? glad you had a nice meetup.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2017, 05:43 PM
Pre Op a doddle. Almost found myself signing up to volunteer in the hospital............but on 2nd thoughts thought hang on I do full time work (part time health issues) Look after Mom 85 next week who has limited vision and now memory issues.
Look after my Aunt; shopping money cleaning; who
has a condition similar to Downs; had a quad heart bypass
kidney issues almost now to point of dyalisis level and learning disabilities as well as general health and age 75) entailing at least two visits a week which are at least 30 minute drive to Oldbury, each way.
Volunteer for SBT rescue, Talking books for the blind, and Beanstalk (reading to children in schools thoroughly recommend that)when I said to the lady who asked me she said I feel I should volunteer for you..........
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-11-2017, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Why do I bother? todays garden view
Hi tumbleweed, did you see that program about Oak trees recently. One statistic that the guy mentioned was that a mature Oak tree (let's say a few hundred years old) can have 750,000 leaves in summer.

That's three quarters of a MILLION

Just thought you might like to know that give you something to think about as you go about hoovering them up
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >