View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2017, 06:30 PM
Barry I love your garden, leaves and all. Max I suspect just dosen't like wearing his coat. To me it looks to small for him. Also it is still too warm for a coat for collies. bg!! I am ducking now.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-11-2017, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Error message - can't view image. Not sure if that's mine or yours.

No problem.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-11-2017, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Barry I love your garden, leaves and all. Max I suspect just dosen't like wearing his coat. To me it looks to small for him. Also it is still too warm for a coat for collies. bg!! I am ducking now.
Max seems quite happy to wear his coat and it fits pretty well.
He is very patient and cooperative about getting it on. He just doesn't like the rain, coat or no coat.

Yet he will happily jump in the river..........
Work that one out.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2017, 07:15 PM
Lynn, i hope the fault is bt's end
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2017, 07:58 PM
Evening everyone
Waiting for takeaway Chinese so I thought I'd pop on here.
Rosie isn't good at all tonight, she's got her tablets in her but I'm just letting her do what she needs too.
It's been flipping freezing today, went with hubby to watch Derby, they were rubbish
Take away here be back soon
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2017, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Evening everyone
Waiting for takeaway Chinese so I thought I'd pop on here.
Rosie isn't good at all tonight, she's got her tablets in her but I'm just letting her do what she needs too.
It's been flipping freezing today, went with hubby to watch Derby, they were rubbish
Take away here be back soon
Poor Rosie have to say lots going off here maybe its because it the weekend and instead of spreading over two weekends all this weekend.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2017, 08:41 PM
I agree Kazz, not been bad all week here but tonight it's full on.
Lynn fingers crossed it's BT's fault not yours, I think it sounds like it is
Aww Besoeker Max looks lovely in his coat, Rosie hates rain too and water in general, she'll not jump in a river lol
Griff hope you feeling better soon, there seems to be lots of viruses going round.
We've eaten the Chinese, watched strictly now got Xfactor on
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2017, 09:58 PM
Really bad here tonight...my 2 aren't usually bothered at all but they have played up a bit tonight...got kota asleep on me and Deagan crashed on the sofa
Mandy, hope you have warmed up now...chinese!! Yum yum have you tried a thundershirt with Rosie?
Rung Steve, Molly is o.k...pacing a little bit but not too bad. He lives at the edge of the city and backs onto countryside so quite quiet
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-11-2017, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Really bad here tonight...my 2 aren't usually bothered at all but they have played up a bit tonight...got kota asleep on me and Deagan crashed on the sofa
Opposite here, the 'official' village party on the green only lasted two hours and it's nearly a mile away, Lara did bark a few times, even indoors she can hear them.

Casey not bothered. We may get more fireworks tomorrow from some houses a bit closer, they did have a session last year after the 'official' village do.

Hope you're all well, weather has been miserable all day, hope for an improvement tomorrow.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2017, 11:50 PM
Griff Rosie hates a normal coat so never bothered buying a thunder jacket for her. She's ok now cos it's quiet now

Right I'm off to bed now
Night all
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3