View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2017, 05:24 PM
Awww well our decorations up and sweets /sweets alotted to correct bags/buckets one is completely and only for toddlers......white milky bars/milky ways/cadburys buttons and NEW sweetie this year milky white white ghosts.
About 7 lots so far all accompanied by parents ;all the children dressed up really good so far we have had vampires/draculas/pumpkins/witches/catgirl/devils/wizards/spiderman/ghosts/frakenstiens/werewolves/A mummy who unravelled down the path and had to be rescued by a scary cat and Harry Potter. LOL
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2017, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning brenda, griff, Barry, Sue, Moyra, Kazz and all to follow.

Raining here at the moment then the sun will undoubtedly peek out again. Got to pop out in a while think it might be a sprat or 5 to catch Dillon he is happily laying under the hedge in the rain.

I use to love Halloween at Fennells house all done up all the children with mums and dads knocking and loving either Ollie or Dillon jumping up at the stable door to say hello. They do do it round here but it's a bit more subdued. My first Halloween here I was on my own so didn't encourage it and it's more difficult here would have to keep opening and shutting the living room door into the hall before opening the front door onto the road. So I ignore now. Maybe in another house in the near distant future.
Gill has consultant appointment today wonder what he will have to say.

Well done griff for winning the fancy dress.
Hello Gordon nice to see you pop on.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends.
Hope all goes well with Gill.................... and the Fennells house sounds lovely and a stable door how fantastic.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-10-2017, 05:59 PM
Spoken to Gill the consultant is chasing up the stair lift for them he was very annoyed it isn't in yet.
Another blood test for her may need a blood transfusion depending on the outcome of blood test.
No explanation for her bleary eyes especially as she is not suffering headaches and loss of vision.
The leg she has started getting physio for has now been confirmed it is a waste of time as the pain and loss of feeling is due to the tumour pressing on a nerve.
So it is now time and her strength of resolve that she isn't ready to give up the fight yet.

Loved that house Kazz the area and the lovely views and the neighborhood. Hoping the next house when we move from here will be half as nice and i will be happy with that doubt we will ever find anything again that matches up to Fennells.

Enjoy your halloween guys.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2017, 08:46 PM
Watching holby and a patient has your problem Griff if I can call it that.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-10-2017, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
we don't do Halloween here at all,
We don't either. I think if they rang the bell Casey and Lara would bark the house down anyway in winter I lock the gate so they can't get up to the house

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
doubt we will ever find anything again that matches up to Fennells.
You never know Lynn, at least this time you will be able to make a check list and take your time looking and even go back two or three times if you need to.

Poor Gill needs that stairlift, hope they get it installed soon.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2