Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2017, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Took Rosie out & had a bit of todo, Rosie spotted Loki the neighbours cat - gorgeous lad never bothers anyone- Rosie saw him & went mental, pulled out my hand and chased him, Loki jumped over the fence out of the way, I shouted Rosie back she was trying to come back & couldn't Why ? Cos her lead got stool in a bramble- served her right Rosie knew she'd done wrong cos she stayed walking at my side after I'd given her a good telling off!! Good job neighbour didn't see her cos he would not have been happy with her

Moyra sorry you having more problems with him
Kazz hope everything stays positive for you, we had Roast Beef today too
Griff hope your parents enjoyed their anniversary meal & wow 100th Birthday for your friends mil
Lynn always good to have a clear out
Losos hope Casey is ok today
Sue & Brenda hope you both had a good day
Sounds like a great day, I suspect Rosie was just giving Loki a little chance to have a jog no harm intended..........
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-10-2017, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post

Besoker Hope that Max is coping okay with the fireworks we have heard and seen hardly any so far, which is odd.
Seems better this year, thanks Kazz.

Also, we have a couple of the grand girls for a few days. That is probably a distraction.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2017, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Sounds like a great day, I suspect Rosie was just giving Loki a little chance to have a jog no harm intended..........
Hmm maybe. She's terrible for chasing furry creatures
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2017, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Seems better this year, thanks Kazz.

Also, we have a couple of the grand girls for a few days. That is probably a distraction.
Good......................
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3