View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 07:23 PM
Eileen - argh, it's been awful! Upstairs has been out of bounds until it's too late to do anything. I've made a good start today and I see you have done some too!

Helena - aw, that's nice of Dave to buy you a new car.

Lynn - yes, I made it out of the bedroom alive! It's not completely finished but I made a good start and threw out some stuff too!

The cottage looks fab - what a huge garden! If you buy it please can we come and launch our speedboat off your jetty? Seriously, I would love to live near water. Imagine owning your own jetty?

June - Yeah, we should sort the window out. It's very complicated - we are humming and haaing about extending or moving and if we extend, we're not sure how we would go so it's all in the lap of the Gods until we make a decison.

Love the area and the neighbours (next door are like Grandparents to the kids), it's great for Steve's job so he doesn't have to travel and the school but desperately need more space, a decent garden and a view would be nice, etc.

Jenny - did you mention WINE! I have some mangetout and salmon but I guess nobody really wants them.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 07:23 PM
What an earth is sticking out of the crocodiles mouth ... a finger?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2013, 07:24 PM
shorts and t shirt (well vest actually) here
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Hi LS I'm sure it will all get eaten and if not we can give it to the crocodile to eat.
Help yourself to the wine girls - I've just raided my OH's supply.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Crocodile looks stuffed with something already!

I have a bottle of Cava to add - it's been in the back of the cupboard since Michael's Christening though, so about two years, but I'm sure it's drinkable.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Your hamper sounds gawjus Sally probably safer to stick to your food - the more I look at the food I got of the internet the more disgusting it looks .... what are those long green thing .... any ideas?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 07:29 PM
You know there's wine called b..ch( a female dog! And another one called fat Bas....,I kid you not, couldn't believe it!! The female dog one is going down a treat
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Won't he notice Jenny perhaps we should just drink half of each bottle and then top them up with water or ribena or something.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 07:31 PM
*looks momentarily shocked to the core at Eileen's statement, before realising that it's own mind at fault
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2013, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
You look nothing of the sort, lovely and summery looking I would say. had to laugh though,when I take a photo of mum in the garden she poses with the flowers too, touches them just like you.
Hahahahaa well you have got to do something!!!

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Don't be silly, why do you think that. I don't know.
As for going early, I may not have even gone in the first place!
Never mind, Eileen has been to the offy, I've got sarnies on the go and I'm sure there'll be other stuff being wheeled in as the night wears on
I've got peanuts and maltesers

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Jenny you are not old [nobody younger than me is old because I am not old], you are not fat [just comfortably cuddly], and you definitely do not look grumpy!
Lol, well I feel I am comfortably fat

Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
Very nice Photo Jenny. Pretending to admire the flowers

Carrot cake can be added to the party nibbles
I'm not pretending and carrot cake is too healthy! hehehe lets see if I can start another fight tonight

Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Have to say I had Nippy pegged all wrong. You know when you've got this person in your head that's fits the personality.Sorry Nippy I pictured you with a blue rinse!!
No I am naturally grey When I started to go grey I dyed it red but it's just not me!
Page 7 of 28 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »