View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2016, 01:24 PM
Sue, i got some good stuff from wilko...it is tree stump killer, not sure if that would help your situation?
Hi Harvey, oooo me likes the sound of those crystals, very good for when i am up to nortiness Lol
TW, i had to pop to the vet to clear my excess bill....forgot about red wood Lol, will wait until it finishes and then do catchup so no spilling your guts yet Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-08-2016, 01:28 PM
Zen heartbroken she hasn't had ONE enquiry about her new wood removal business
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2016, 01:45 PM
i haven't got any trees..or plants really so i can't employ her.....if i did i would Lol
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-08-2016, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Zen heartbroken she hasn't had ONE enquiry about her new wood removal business
If it wasn't so far I'd ask her for a quote because I've got loads of logs that need chopping into smaller pieces.

Do you think she'd stack them neatly in my woodshed as well?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-08-2016, 03:04 PM
Well her speciality is making wood DISAPPEAR, none left for burning I'm afraid, she can make large amounts vanish overnight
Very hot here, car said 27 degrees when I went off to the tip. Called into B&M for a mooch round and masonary paint and paint for the big house, Came out and gone a lot cooler, car said 23 degrees on the way home.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2016, 03:54 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Very hot here now, feels like a storm is brewing, although there is heavy rain forecast tomorrow anyway.
Everyone walked and settled with cold bones, everything ready to go to the tip, going to have a shower, a butty and a brew, watch telly for an hour, then off to the tip and then to get some paint stuff for the big house.
Cannot understand why no one has taken up my offer of Zen sorting their tree problems out
Yup!! She and the ghost of Hal would make short sharp shrift with some silly old tree roots!!!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2016, 03:56 PM
[QUOTE=chlosmum;2905803]If it wasn't so far I'd ask her for a quote because I've got loads of logs that need chopping into smaller pieces.

Do you think she'd stack them neatly in my woodshed as well?[/QUOTE

I would think she would most likely EAT them if she's anything like Hal was!!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2016, 03:57 PM
Poor Zen ... she will get a complex !!
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-08-2016, 06:15 PM
Having just cut down one bush like tree the thing we have to be careful of is not putting any wood rtting stuff that would not be pet compatible.

Sue and I did a quick trip to the local tip this morning and as Sue said we had a dear friend pop around this afternoon. Have to say I was pleased she came because I bored her with my holiday videos and photos.

Strangely enough she seemed to like them. No accounting for taste I suppose
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-08-2016, 06:17 PM
They've all had a rack of lamb ribs for tea, apart from Zen of course who has tuna, steamed grated white veg, and a baked potato with a slice of melon for after. Lona has a piece left, she is lying next to it, surrounded by a circle of very interested girls, including Zen. Who has been showing Kesh her teeth and warning her off, Kesh has shown the greatest of forbearance and not dusted her pants, only a matter of time though
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >