View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Im off to bed now bullyboy! youve kept me up long enough!!!!

See ya!!!
Mish!
bullyboy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

17-04-2008, 09:18 PM
doint forget there is 3 maybe 4 hours of cutting on the studio floor. and i bet he does not do that part, at least i got you to say something good about him only a little but more than you would have said last night
i respect that you dont like him be a boring world if we all liked the same thing
bullyboy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

17-04-2008, 09:20 PM
good night and sleep well
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
I think in the clip Bajaluna posted, he was worse on the rug, as his handler at the time, not cesar the owner was channeling very negative energy, or howdo you like, you walk into my yeard 12 boxer's come running at you, you **** yourself and make a run for it, they know and are chasing you, then get this a old man walks into my yard 12 boxer's come running at him, he stands his ground and they just start licking him and show no aggression.
Cesar is channeling very postitve energy the dog's pick up on this, they also say don't let dog's no you are frightend of them they will take advantage of the fact.
The owner was frightend of the dog hence the need to call Cesar in, in the first place.
I never saw no blue tongue I saw a dog struggling to get up, believe me if he had of got up that's it dog 1 owner nil and will always have been nil, the dog need's to know the owner is the pack leader not the dog. My opinion.
good post totally agree but Cm could have wings and this lot would find something wrong with him
my dogs are happy dogs with their own personalities, and they are disciplined CM .
sometimes a bit naughty is amusing but attacking me for ANY reason is not acceptable behavior almost all the dogs we have are rescues with unknown backgrounds no excuse for biting the hand that provides you food
I saw an agressive dog reacting to discipline the same as a child who is throwing a tantrum on the floor if you watch supernanny you will see the same stuff
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
No, that`s not why, its because their self belief is usually so low that they dare not leave and/or can`t perceive of being without the abuser because the abuser has made them so dependant. Been there, done that - and no I did`nt love him, I despised him, but was too damned scared, demoralised and destroyed to do anything about it, [ leaving iow ], for far too long. And like an abused dog, yes I was desperate for a kind word or to just not be beaten for a whole day so I tried everything I could to be `good`, just like an abused dog is dependant and tries desperately to please so that they don`t get another beating.
but thats your experience my mom told a different story of why she put up with being beaten for 15 yr (once they had to give mouth to mouth to bring her back)she said she stayed because she loved him
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by bajaluna View Post
good post totally agree but Cm could have wings and this lot would find something wrong with him
my dogs are happy dogs with their own personalities, and they are disciplined CM .
sometimes a bit naughty is amusing but attacking me for ANY reason is not acceptable behavior almost all the dogs we have are rescues with unknown backgrounds no excuse for biting the hand that provides you food
I saw an agressive dog reacting to discipline the same as a child who is throwing a tantrum on the floor if you watch supernanny you will see the same stuff
Nope, I havent had a chance to watch the clips cos my PC crashed but I will
And they have already been commented on positivley
I am more than happy to say when I see something good as well as something bad
The only thing that turned me against cesar was cesar - I dont like what I have seen
If I had have liked what I had seen I would have been defending him

I dissagree again (surprise) unprovocked attack is not acceptable
but if a dog is backed into a corner (real or metaphorical) and gives the person all the warning and diffusion signals it can if the person continues to provoke the dog then the dogs response its the fault of the person not the dog
If someone keeps on pushing my buttons I snap - why would I expect more from a dog??
bullyboy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

17-04-2008, 10:30 PM
when the dog attacks first you must not let it win or you are in big trouble
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2008, 06:28 AM
Originally Posted by bullyboy View Post
doint forget there is 3 maybe 4 hours of cutting on the studio floor. and i bet he does not do that part, at least i got you to say something good about him only a little but more than you would have said last night
i respect that you dont like him be a boring world if we all liked the same thing

I am always willing to be shown something i dont know!! It was "You lot" that said i wouldnt not me, i asked to be shown! & you did!

Its the bits on the cutting rm floor that worry me tbh, they might be positive but they might be worse! we will never ever know. i alway presume hes going to show the best bits
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2008, 06:31 AM
Originally Posted by bullyboy View Post
when the dog attacks first you must not let it win or you are in big trouble
(talking about no dog in particular)

Yey we agree again!!!!!! I just wouldnt put a dog into a situation when it would attack & i wouldnt antagonise the situation! i feel CM does this alot, & thats when dogs get labelled wrongly.
I will not tolerate my dogs being agressive & they arent
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2008, 06:34 AM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
Nope, I havent had a chance to watch the clips cos my PC crashed but I will
And they have already been commented on positivley
I am more than happy to say when I see something good as well as something bad
The only thing that turned me against cesar was cesar - I dont like what I have seen
If I had have liked what I had seen I would have been defending him

I dissagree again (surprise) unprovocked attack is not acceptable
but if a dog is backed into a corner (real or metaphorical) and gives the person all the warning and diffusion signals it can if the person continues to provoke the dog then the dogs response its the fault of the person not the dog
If someone keeps on pushing my buttons I snap - why would I expect more from a dog??

I agree with this, its the misreading of the dogs so much of the time, a truely unprovoked attack is very very rare.
Provoking a dog & then cruely correctly it is really wrong in my eyes, correctly a dog that attacks in a purely unprovoked attack is a different thing all together
Page 54 of 102 « First < 4 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 > Last »