Yes that's weird, but what's weirder is you posted this in Dog Rescue Chat

/Moved to General Dog Chat/
Alll Im saying is

Having a bad day
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-10-2011, 05:27 PM
A few years back when I lived waaaaay down the road, I used to take Little One with me to the macolet with my crutches clipped onto the back of the big scooter I had then, and leave her tied to the scooter outside while I went in to get my shopping. She usually hopped up on the seat and waited for me quite happily.

Came out one day to find she had got down from the scooter and done a little poo beside it so I automatically picked it up and put the bag in the front basket, only to hear a small child squeaking "Ima, Ima, she just picked up the doggy's poo"!
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-10-2011, 06:39 PM
It's very odd over here ..... you won't see any litter anywhere because people are scrupulous about throwing it bins ... but poos another story!

I was told off the other week because I hadn't got round to clearing up the grass cutting that'd been left on the path after they'd cut the verge.

The old biddy had her dog with her and it did a whopper outside my gate ... but she wasn't worried about that!
DoKhyi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-10-2011, 07:36 PM
If it's the unholy poofest of dog turd bingo underfoot it is round here, they're probably all in shock to see someone actually picking up after their dogs.

The weirdest experience I've ever had was picking up poo by a fence, me standing up to wait for a woman with her dog and daughter walk past me on a 25 foot wide path, which she didn't have to come up as it branched off 30 foot before she got to me and came out in exactly the same place at the only spot you could possibly be going to.

The woman looks at Flynn then screams at me "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO STOP THERE - I'VE GOT MY DAUGHTER WITH ME YOU KNOW!" Even her own dog and daughter looked at me exasparatedly as if to say "Oh no, she's kicking off again..." I nearly flung the full poo bag at her head, but I was so shocked I didn't know what to do.

There truly are some strange people in the world.
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2011, 08:13 PM
how strange
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Wow - how weird.. can't say I've ever had anything weirder than "Aren't you going to pick that up" Erm no - that is a wee m'dear..
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2