Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2021, 08:15 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 12th January, 2021

Good morning all, I hope you and your four legged friends are all well. Have a good day, take care, and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2021, 09:05 AM
Good morning Moyra and all

Beautiful morning, but it feels cold this morning again.

Dave waiting for his telephone consult then off for our walk.

Have a good 'un
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2021, 09:55 AM
Morning all
Soggy here this morning...need to venture out for some shopping, been putting it off because I can't be bothered lol
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-01-2021, 10:28 AM
Just been for an eyesight field checkup. I hate that machine, bit like playing space invaders without a control stick, you see the dots but cant shot them down. Next is the eye reading and inspection checkup, whu they can't do it all at the same time beatrs me.
Going into the hospital I thought the did a temperature body check with a thing to the forehead. Not in this hospital they don't, anyone can walk in with covis19 they don't care, So I stayed well away from others and kept my mask on.

Sue want me to check tyre pressures on the car as a couple showed tghey needed a bit more air in them so will check the spare at the same time. All in a days work I suppose but getting up at 7am instead of 10am came as a bit of a shock.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2021, 10:54 AM
Good morning everyone

Take care out there Kelly

Not been out for a walk as it was tipping it down so hopefully will give it a go this afternoon.

I sat in the car whilst Barry had his eyes checked and then on the way home I popped into Lidl to save me doing it on Monday when I do my monthly shop. Once home put some of the washing in the tumble dryer and a new load in the washing machine - a woman's work is never done Ironing it all this afternoon oh what an exciting life

Hope all are well stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2021, 11:56 AM
Good morning just. Good to hear everything is going on ok for you all. Just had a call from an estate agent asking if I still needed to be on their books. I said sorry forgot to let them know. I've been here 8 weeks tomorrow. Wonder what will have happened in another 8 weeks? Have a good afternoon all.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2021, 01:09 PM
Absolutely gorgeous day here. Perfect blue skies without a cloud in sight and, of course, sunshine.

Those eyesight field tests send me dizzy TW so you have my sympathy. I hate them.

Dave had his 'phone consult this morning and he has to go for another scan and blood test. He is so much better now though so more worried about him having to go for it with the virus going wild than what the results will be
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2021, 01:52 PM
Afternoon all.

All change here my nephew has been at respite as you know 3 people have tested positive who have been in close contact with him due to nature of caring, and then another two, J has been tested via 1 hour tests 2 negative then one positive....a proper test returned on Thursday and waiting for that result. J is fine in himself no symptoms or sign of illness or temperature cannot ask how he feels as would not get clear picture. We are assuming he has it my sister went and collected him brought him home I now have my BIL a s lodger as you are aware he is shielding due to chemo underlying health issues including breathing. So totally strange. Hope to get the test back today or tomorrow at the latest to confirm as I now "hope" is wrong word but "hope" he does have it as he is seemingly good to go up till now. And we are at least 6 days in. Worry is my sister gets it and it hits her but she is in good health and 52.

As she said herself you look after your children no matter how old and J cannot speak for himself.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-01-2021, 05:17 PM
Evening everyone having a bleurgh day today.

Hope everyone is keeping well, hope your tummy is better griff, Dave's phone consult went well Chris.
Sue hope your day got easier.

Kazz everything crossed for your nephew and family.

Stay safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2021, 06:22 PM
Kazz, hoping everything works out o.k for your family xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >