Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-02-2015, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
LED and they are guaranteed for 35,000 hours, so I've got to tell him if one goes, got to work out how long 35,000 actually is,
Assuming you have a shower every day and take an hour I make it 95 years, that should be long enough for anyone (If they are on 24/7 then it comes down to approximately 4 years)

I've got two which are going in the study but neither the box or the instructions mentioned life expectancy.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Assuming you have a shower every day and take an hour I make it 95 years, that should be long enough for anyone (If they are on 24/7 then it comes down to approximately 4 years)

I've got two which are going in the study but neither the box or the instructions mentioned life expectancy.
Hey HARVEY,OH is in stitches laughing at your calculations ...Good for you
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2015, 05:52 PM
It said the life expectancy on the box, Harvey, guaranteed for 35,000 hours. They're in the kitchen, not the bathroom. Asked him how much for the bathroom, to replace the 6 halogen ones in the ceiling, and he said £35 each plus labour, soooooo....think I'll leave that one......he's shown me which bulbs to get, I've only got 2 out of the 6 working as I didn't know what strength to get or how they came out, but I've had a workshop on it, and they are 12w. MORE mess to clean up and another tip trip, next mess will be sorting the back boiler behind the fire out in the summer, spoken to the builders who did my ceiling she doesn't think they'll be able to do it, but she'll ask, but she did say even if they weren't qualified to do it, she'll order the back boiler for me through them so I'll get it trade, thats good isn't it. Harvey, my Landywoods order is coming Monday now, not sure if you saw my post yesterday. Mandy, that bed is lovely, just hope she appreciates it and doesn't eat it Norma, we've got sleet forecast for Sunday, so I may be staying in Right, need to sort the girls out they're haing sardines for tea because its easy. Been out to Asda to get some shopping and did a quick Iceland as well, so we're stocked up for a couple of days at least now ust coal from Wickes tomorrow and I've got to take a couple of things back to Home Bargains, I got the wrong bulbs for the light fitting in the back bedroom, I thought they were bayonet, but they were screw in, I had 4 of them, so that was OK. bought a bigger shower head, and there was one with the shower, usually they're tiny things, but this was a decent size, so they can all go back tomorrow at some point.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 05:54 PM
He's having a laugh TW...£35 each I think not
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 06:23 PM
My back is much easier now after a rest and the bed is made
Rosie looks as snug as a bug in that bed Mandy.
TW love the light, very pretty. I'm glad the celeb hoover has been given a second lease of life.
Tea time now!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 07:29 PM
Hi everyone,
She best not destroy this bed she loves it at the mo, been in it loads not even bothered to come on the sofa, wonder how long that will last
You could have come Eileen, you could have told me wether you like the dresses I saw for the wedding, I'd have tried them on if you'd have been there think another females eye is important lol. I've got about a month before my cousin gets married
TW I like your new lights, hopefully your celeb Hoover will behave now it has a new plug. Pricey bulbs
Griff do you need us Dogsey lot to come sort you mum's managers out I hate bullies with a passion
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 07:30 PM
Good evening

Light looks lovely June, also enjoy your shower.

Just got my laptop back after two weeks waiting and it is still making the same noise grrrrr. So it's gone back and have read them the riot act so will sit back and wait and hope they get it right this time. Did say if it is the fan and not the hard drive don't expect me to pay as I would have paid for something I didn't need!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
My back is much easier now after a rest and the bed is made
Rosie looks as snug as a bug in that bed Mandy.
TW love the light, very pretty. I'm glad the celeb hoover has been given a second lease of life.
Tea time now!!
Glad your back is feeling better, enjoy your tea
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good evening

Light looks lovely June, also enjoy your shower.

Just got my laptop back after two weeks waiting and it is still making the same noise grrrrr. So it's gone back and have read them the riot act so will sit back and wait and hope they get it right this time. Did say if it is the fan and not the hard drive don't expect me to pay as I would have paid for something I didn't need!
Wish you lived nearer Sue, hubby could have looked at your laptop, he's good at stuff like that, cheap too a pack of Guinness and he's happy lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2015, 07:50 PM
Ah Guinness now I fancy one
Someday we'll go shopping MANDY,would love that
NJ,good to hear you're ok
It's freezing here Leah has friends over and they're watching a movie in the living room.OH and I are shoved out into the kitchen He's catching up on paperwork and I've one eye on a house building show....love Fridays
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >