Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2014, 07:18 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Saturday).

Morning everyone had a nice lie-in today. Gorden didn't though as he couldn't sleep so has been downstairs since half three. Unusual for him he usually sleeps so well when he comes home.
Weather a bit doubtful looking but dry for now. Dreadful rain and some thunder and lightning in the afternoon yesterday.

Hope everyone is well today and if not feeling well wishing you well soon.
Eileen have a lovely birthday weekend with OH.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2014, 07:29 AM
Morning
Been up since 7,which surprised me a bit as I didn't go up till late last night, was chatting to Liam and Sarah and watching Glastonbury. The Kaiser Chiefs were on and I love them. It's the wedding later this afternoon so will be busy later. Hope everyone has a good day and are feeling well
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2014, 07:33 AM
Morning Mandy fingers crossed the weather stays nice for the wedding. Have a lovely time.
I love the Kaiser chiefs too.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2014, 07:50 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone.
Glad you enjoyed your lie in Lynn, shame that Gorden was up so early though
Mandy enjoy the wedding, hope it stays fine for you. I didn't know the Kaiser Chiefs were on last night. I like them too.
Well we keep getting really heavy showers but it is forecast to clear up later, so fingers crossed.
Hope you all have a good weekend
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2014, 07:53 AM
Morning Nippy Jen. Fingers crossed the weather turns out nice later. Seems to be brightening up here which I hope it does permanently as I have all all Gordens washing from last week to get washed and dried.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2014, 07:53 AM
Morning

I hope the wedding goes well Mandy.

Swimming lesson this morning and family session swimming this afternoon so that Carys can try out her scuba set.

Have a great day.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2014, 08:04 AM
When Lynne looks in;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2014, 09:29 AM
Good morning everyone,

Lynne, Happy Birthday!

Helen, hope your fingers feel ok today after all they have been through on Thursday.

Mandy, hope it stays dry for the wedding

Lynn,
hope Dillons, hip and leg is ok today!

Went 10 hours between tramadol overnight, felt terrible this morning but am feeling better now and quite proud that I am getting the better of the damn drug. Thanks everyone for your support.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-06-2014, 10:02 AM
Afternoon all!

In spite of being up so early yesterday it was gone 1am before "lights out" - then Da Booga wanted out at 3am, 5am, and again and 7am when the alarm went off for her meds, but...

...we then went back to bed and slept until 11.30am!

Lynn - how is Dillon's leg today?

Mandy - I hope the weather stays good for the wedding and that the sun shines on the bride.

Moyra - well done on coping ten hours overnight without the Tramadol - you are doing fantastically well with cutting down!

Linda - enjoy the swimming.

Lynne - Happy Birthday!

Helena - I hope your finger feels better today.

Nippy - is Billy taking you anywhere nice for lunch today?

Not sure if I have missed anyone - and incidentally, who are the Kaiser Chiefs?

I hope all two- and four-legged ones are well, and wish you all a

tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-06-2014, 10:03 AM
Went to bed early last night because I was so tired, was asleep by 11 I think it must have been, I was reading and could feel my eyes closing. Woke up at 5am I think it was, managed to get back to sleep again, thankfully.
Its raining quite heavily here at the moment, so the plans for today are on hold until we see if its in for the day or not.
Went really cold last night and this morning, i am hoping for the rain to pass over and the sun to come out again.
Glad you're feeling better in yourself Moyra and getting to grips with beating the Tramadol. 10 hours is excellent isn't it, whats your goal for today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNNE

hope the trip to the War Graves went well and you found stuff to do of your own, missing you on here, but I'm sure you realise that.
I too didn't realise the Kaiser Chiefs were on either, Mandy.
Youngest son does stewarding at festivals and he usually does the Glastonbury one, but he didn't this year because he said there was no one on he wanted to see. Last year, of course, it was the Stones, I doubt you could top that!!
I have my fingers crossed that the weather clears for todays Big Day and Lauren of course will look beautiful in her dress, she's just feeling insecure about it.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >