Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2017, 07:07 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday. 07 May

Good morning all,

Griff you were up at silly hours this morning. I have had another lay in. My nose is running like a tap. Amber's waiting to go out so I had better get my skates on.

Hope everyone is all ok this morning?

Have a good day, take care, keep warm and dry and above all things safe and well, God bless you all. xx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2017, 07:51 AM
Good morning Moira and all who follow

Nothing planned for today except to try and get Barry out this afternoon for a walk Dull but dry and not too cold either

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-05-2017, 08:22 AM
So nice to know what Sue has planned for me in advanced. I can now work out some avoidance tatics.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2017, 09:14 AM
Gorgeous morning, hoping it stays like this, cool wind seems to have gone, the sun is out and its warm. Zen has her Silver test today, I have done everything possible with the Stranger Danger fixation, I have had people stroking her made a point of standing chatting with people the kids on the park have walked her with me following behind. She is pretty bombproof anyway, this was the only quirk she had, vet has examined her and she stood there, I can think of nothing else to do!
Barry enjoy the walk with Sue, Sue, best of luck with the walk with Barry.
Griff could you have stuff on your mind and its keeping you awake trying to solve it.
Moyra any luck with the house hunting
Had a bit of a shock last night, brought Cariad and Mabsin for bed, and I looked up and I was convinced the curtains were drawn in the room Numbnuts lurked. Thankfully must have been the light, because they are open this morning, phew!!.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2017, 10:30 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, Barry and June.
Nice day sun dipping in and out and warmish breeze. not long back from walk at shouldham sincks with Dillon.
Who two minutes into the walk spied a couple of squirrels on the floor and Gorden had his long line and ended up flat on his face. Dillon went from 0 to 100 in about 2 seconds.
Some chap who was in the car park came over to check he was ok and we thanked and Gorden said he was making the most of laying down. He has grazed one wrist and twisted the other but is fine.
Peter has emailed Gill has had a better night and seems a little better today.
Still not eating and no energy which isn't surprising she hasn't eaten for a week just about drinking and even a boiled sweet makes her gag.
Thank you all for the advice about the Mcmillan nurses we are now not sure it is them who will be visiting. Gill took the call and said to peter it is a doctor visiting.
Whoever it is we really hope they can offer her some help in some way.

Off to dobbies in a while to get a new bird feeder other one screws are so rusted Gorden cannot shift them so need a new one for new bird feeders we bought yesterday. I will hang some baskets from the old one.
Privacy film now on downstairs bathroom window just need a new blind now and box pipes in and paint wall round window and sink and build step into bath and that room is also done.

June I am sure Zen will do well at her silver test. Sincerely hope numbnuts isn't back June.
griff I suppose you are bound to come across Steve glad you have made him aware you are not to be messed with.
We met a lovely staffie girl today 2 years old bit boisterous but she and Dillon had a lovely meet.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2017, 11:17 AM
Afternoon all
TW, best of luck for today with Zen...i am sure she will be great
Lynn, i hope whoever it is coming to see Gill has some answers and can give her something to stop her feeling so sick
Errrm, nope, nothing on my mind...the Steve issue will be resolved one way or another and even if i lose the £500 he will pay. I just don't understand how he thinks i want to be nice and chatty with him? yes i was nice and wanted to ensure he was o.k..he knew i was worried but still didn't let me know he was fine, i also let him defer the april payment as he claimed he was suspended without pay...but he could get a new phone?? he will be more uncomfortable than me and i can't wait until he finds out that i have told about 10 people round here that he owes me the money Lol he was trying to keep it quiet from his friend chris....that won't last long as when i see chris i will be telling him to keep his money in his pocket!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2017, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra, Sue, Barry and June.
Nice day sun dipping in and out and warmish breeze. not long back from walk at shouldham sincks with Dillon.
Who two minutes into the walk spied a couple of squirrels on the floor and Gorden had his long line and ended up flat on his face. Dillon went from 0 to 100 in about 2 seconds.
Some chap who was in the car park came over to check he was ok and we thanked and Gorden said he was making the most of laying down. He has grazed one wrist and twisted the other but is fine.
Peter has emailed Gill has had a better night and seems a little better today.
Still not eating and no energy which isn't surprising she hasn't eaten for a week just about drinking and even a boiled sweet makes her gag.
Thank you all for the advice about the Mcmillan nurses we are now not sure it is them who will be visiting. Gill took the call and said to peter it is a doctor visiting.
Whoever it is we really hope they can offer her some help in some way.

Off to dobbies in a while to get a new bird feeder other one screws are so rusted Gorden cannot shift them so need a new one for new bird feeders we bought yesterday. I will hang some baskets from the old one.
Privacy film now on downstairs bathroom window just need a new blind now and box pipes in and paint wall round window and sink and build step into bath and that room is also done.

June I am sure Zen will do well at her silver test. Sincerely hope numbnuts isn't back June.
griff I suppose you are bound to come across Steve glad you have made him aware you are not to be messed with.
We met a lovely staffie girl today 2 years old bit boisterous but she and Dillon had a lovely meet.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Maybe a doctor calls before MacMillian involvement?
Poor Gordon, a good reason to use the paddock no long line required and squirrels beware.
2 Year old everythings are full of life but 2 year old Staffies have that special "Tigger" bouncing ability. Glad they had a nice playdate most people try to ignore them which is a shame because given the chance they play well.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2017, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Gorgeous morning, hoping it stays like this, cool wind seems to have gone, the sun is out and its warm. Zen has her Silver test today, I have done everything possible with the Stranger Danger fixation, I have had people stroking her made a point of standing chatting with people the kids on the park have walked her with me following behind. She is pretty bombproof anyway, this was the only quirk she had, vet has examined her and she stood there, I can think of nothing else to do!
Barry enjoy the walk with Sue, Sue, best of luck with the walk with Barry.
Griff could you have stuff on your mind and its keeping you awake trying to solve it.
Moyra any luck with the house hunting
Had a bit of a shock last night, brought Cariad and Mabsin for bed, and I looked up and I was convinced the curtains were drawn in the room Numbnuts lurked. Thankfully must have been the light, because they are open this morning, phew!!.
Fingers crossed on the silver thats as high as I went with Sal never tried the Gold.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2017, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Afternoon all
Errrm, nope, nothing on my mind...the Steve issue will be resolved one way or another and even if i lose the £500 he will pay. I just don't understand how he thinks i want to be nice and chatty with him? yes i was nice and wanted to ensure he was o.k..he knew i was worried but still didn't let me know he was fine, i also let him defer the april payment as he claimed he was suspended without pay...but he could get a new phone?? he will be more uncomfortable than me and i can't wait until he finds out that i have told about 10 people round here that he owes me the money Lol he was trying to keep it quiet from his friend chris....that won't last long as when i see chris i will be telling him to keep his money in his pocket!
Sometimes I think we think we need to sleep for the required 8 hours but different strokes for different folks.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2017, 12:40 PM
Roast pork, roasties, mash, cauli in cheese sauce, stuffing and gravy for lunch which will be about 2.30 today an early lunch then a nap I think, watered the hanging baskets this morning. and been up snce 7 so more than ready for a nap now.

Have had an interesting morning; have voluntered to steward at the Memory Walk in Sutton Park Sat 16th Sept. Never done anything like this before and what made me who knows apart from something to look forward to.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >