Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2016, 06:34 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, April 09

Good Morning everyone, not so bright out there this morning.

June, glad you are able to get down to part of the river, hopefully if you can get the junk people to clear away all the old iron then it will make things better for you. Glad the girls were good last night.

Griff, how is your back this morning, I hope it is much better.

Nippy Jen, hope you German friends arrived ok and will muck in and help you rather than be waited upon.

Lynn, hope Dillon's leg is improving gradually and Harvey also Casey's. Haven't heard how Mr. Fritz is doing lately hope he and Norma are ok.

Mandy, hope you are better too and Brenda, Sue and Barry are ok too.

Have a good day all, take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2016, 06:50 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Very dull here too Moyra and we have had rain. We are meeting our friends at Denny Abbey later so hoping the weather clears up.
No luck with bath hunting yesterday both places we thought would have showrooms but they didn't and B&Q's choices were limited. May have to buy online.
I am pushing for a spa bath had one a few years back and they are wonderful.

Dillon seems to of been easing up over the last three days and this morning he came running up the stairs and down again so all the stuff he is having must be beginning to work. Still going ahead with the injection Monday unless advised otherwise then keep him on limited supplements.
Hope everyone is well today and all our four legged friends are well too.
griff glad the back is beginning to feel better and your brother is back safe.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2016, 07:25 AM
Good morning

Hope you manage to get Amber out without getting wet this morning Moyra

Barry would like a spa ate but as I do't use the bath I said no Hope you find what you are looking for Lynn. Good that Dillon is feeling a lot better and hopefully the vet will say hold off on the injection for a time.

Hope you back is better today Griff and that Nippy isn't overdoing things with her guest

Wet a miserable here but I think it should clear later. Will be busy cooking later as tomorrow I am out to help eldest son clean his front concrete.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2016, 07:36 AM
Morning all.
Moyra, I am living with two workaholic insomniacs this week, all I do is cook because thats the way I like it At the moment they are out with Peps.
Dull here as well Lynn. Good to hear Dillon is moving better. Good luck finding a bath
Morning Sue. My favourite occupation ..... cooking!
Just starting to rain, so I doubt if we will be going far today
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2016, 08:05 AM
Morning all and those to come later. I must have missed something, am I supposed to be unwell? I feel ok just noisy which I am learning to live with. Bit like living with a husband. Learning to live with. Having chinese later with Sara and other sisters in law to celebrate Sara's four weeks of being at work. She is also getting a car. So keep off the roads peeps. She hasn't driven for years.
So with that happening later I may not be back on here today. Have fun doing whatever you do and hope you win the Grand National if you place a bet or two. Also hope the horses escape unscathed. ta ta.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-04-2016, 08:45 AM
What I really wanted was on of those baths which has jets in the sides (whirlpool bath). Problem would be the yellow plastic ducks don't like rough water to swim in. It would drive them quackers.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sue sent a toy Elephant out to Brazil for our new granddaughter who was born at christmas, sent the following week.

We have just heard it has arrived .,OVER 3 MONTHS LATER.
This is about the norm for the Brazilian postal service.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2016, 09:04 AM
I don't think they take up any extra room than a normal bath, Sue. Would love one myself, should have gone for it when I had the bathroom done several years ago, but money was tight and decided on a better quality bathroom all round rather than spend a lot on one item.
I think you'd be better off looking online Lynn.
Its sunny now, but been heavy rain overnight, sky is very dark though.
Nippy please don't overdo it and have a fall whilst you are doing this cooking. Nippy will get more than her quota of walks this week then won't she, her legs will be walked off.
Happy 4 Weeks to Sara, glad she's enjoying the job, and thank goodness I'm not around your area if she's taking up driving again, maybe a refresher course first
Wondering myself about Mr Fritz and hoping Norma and Bumblesnout are OK as well, not to mention Gemma
I fancy Many Clouds today, he is favourite. Going will be quite muddy after the rain last night and want all horses to get round safely.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2016, 09:32 AM
June, Your favourite vet is on Kitchen live on bbc 1 this morning.

Jenny, Glad your guests are workaholics, as long as you do not overdo things.

Brenda, my phraseology wasn't very good was not suggesting you, Sue or Barry were ill just hoped you were ok.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2016, 09:39 AM
Thanks Moyra,Sean Bean is on in 10 minutes though. Have to work a miracle today, Sean Bean finishes at 12.55 and I have to be somewhere at 1.15 that is about half an hour's drive away I think I'll be late, never thought until I did the sums this morning
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-04-2016, 09:45 AM
Just had a look at Saturday Kitchen, who on earth is presenting it, she spoke like a robot, obviously reading the autocue, but pretty squirm making, Supervet looked a bit embarrassed
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >