View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Abbeypap
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-03-2007, 05:51 PM
As I know the lady who lost the Papillon and not the nurse who in my opinion broke client confidentiality albeit a client for a short time, I will take the Papillon owners story as being what happened.
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 11:23 PM
Joan thank you for putting the record straight & giving us the other side of the story. If you see the owner please pass on my sympathies.
One word of advice to others. I see she said she tried not to let the other dogs see what had happened, but my vet has always advised letting the others see the body as they will then accept what has happened & not look for them. I have done so ever since & it has worked well on every occasion.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 11:43 PM
Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question but did she leave him alone in the caravan whilst showing her other dog? Albeit a caravan doesn't heat up like a car, but I am confused now as to if she left him or not. If he was not shown or entered she must have done I suppose.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4