View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2015, 11:33 AM
Oh do get the cream TW,you won't regret it Tried loads of them,this one is the best,by far and the cheapest From the very first go,you'll see a difference and when the sun comes out,it gives you a lovely colour Less than £2 in some places
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2015, 12:51 PM
Lacey, can you link to the cream so i get the right one please.... might help my mums psoriasis ...plus i can nab a bit for my face Lol, will it help my little lines go do you think?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2015, 02:14 PM
Eileen, Keshi says can Lacey pick them up from the ferry please, or they'll get a cab, and are they eating in and going out later or eating out and going on to a nightclub or something. Mabs wants to know whats on telly in Ireland because she's following Casualty Hope the Test Drive goes well and you enjoy it Started raining here, so timed it right.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2015, 03:22 PM
Hi everyone
Sorry I didn't return last night, ended up asleep by 10
But done a bit of a catch up on D.A.D and found that Harvey is Mr Sainsbury so my boss and the person to give me a pay rise please I'm a really good worker
And I could transfer to live with Eileen and work over there would Lacey mind Rosie coming too though

Got my mum, brother and sister in law coming for tea tonight, and little Amy too of course looking forward to that.
What sort of birthday cake has been ordered then? I love birthday cake
We have the same thoughts on PC world, their tech guys are rubbish. Luckily hubby loves sorting computers so never have to use them now.
I've got a Nivea night cream, it's lovely and a no7 day cream.
Love that too, but will def get the Nivea day cream when my other has run out, save myself about £16 as I got the night cream from Homebargains.
Right best get the Hoover going see you later
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2015, 03:31 PM
Good afternoon

Hope the Norties enjoy their holiday in Ireland June What will you do with your time whilst they are gone

Hope the test drive was ok Eileen

Well laptop is back and guess what it was the fan. So new hard drive paid for which I didn't want and now will ask my eldest son to copy everything back from the backup hard drive as I can't fathom out what to do Never mind can still access what I need to do until then.

Drizzle stopped for a bit so Teazle had her second walk but now back to drizzle.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2015, 03:35 PM
Ah but will IRELAND enjoy the Norties holidaying there, thats the million dollar question, and I already know the answer
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2015, 03:41 PM
Mabs can watch whatever she likes TW,has her own wide screen.We'll be dining out loads but she can watch it on catchup Limo will be collecting them from the ferry,filled the carrots and bones
Rosie is so welcome too,room for all and of course you MANDY
Car hunting was a bit of a disaster The one she was after is awaiting approval from the finance company for another buyer.won't know till Monday if that went through for them.Still,if its for you it won't go passed you,right? Did spot the exact same model/colour in another garage on the way home but of course it was closed,as are all of them by 2 on a Saturday Will head back to that one on Monday though
Stopped off for a gorgeous lunch,glad to be back home though,the weather is wild here,its wet,cold,windy and miserable....a duvet day methinks
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2015, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Ah but will IRELAND enjoy the Norties holidaying there, thats the million dollar question, and I already know the answer
Be right at home in Ireland TW,peeps here would adore your girlies
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2015, 03:50 PM
Not sure the cats will take to them, unless they like a good run of course. Keshi will drop Lacey a text when she knows the ETA. Been looking for a different raw food supplier and looking at DAF, they have a herbs and supplements section and they've got that Euphrasia in www.daf-petfood.co.uk/10-herb-supplements. I may give them a try I think, they seem to be good, also been looking at a local supplier, but DAF has more things. Got a cracking piccie of Aponi through (Tarans daughter) she's just passed her KC Puppy Foundation, cannot believe she's only 4 months, I had to count up on my fingers to make sure, she's enormous
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2015, 03:58 PM
Well done to Aponi she doesn't sound familar and I don't miss anything!!
Must charge Lacey's phone
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »