Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2015, 08:21 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread (Saturday)

Good Morning everyone, here I am again with my foot stuck in the bowl am hoping that today or tomorrow will see the back of this gout it is getting beyond a joke.

Good night on D.A.D. last night you all seem to enjoy yourselves.

Have a good day, hope everyone is well, stay safe, dry and warm, God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2015, 09:03 AM
Good morning Moyra and all that follow.
I really feel the dr should have given you something that would ease that gout Moyra. It has gone on far too long. Are you sure it is gout? Poor thing, you must really pester them, you have been far too tolerant.
I'm about to make a Birthday cake. it is my son and my son in laws birthday this week. It will do for pudding tomorrow
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2015, 09:31 AM
Good morning Moyra and Nippy and all who follow .

Sorry your foot is still bad Moyra I was hoping it had improved again .

Enjoy your baking and happy birthday to the boys

Overcast this morning but dry at the moment rain forecast for later I have spent all week waiting fort the old hard drive from laptop to be returned so have just phoned and they have hold me it will have gone back go Apple. No way I paid to have it returned a They said they have sent an email with receipt number asking for its return I won't hold my breath. It I think an email from me will be sent next week expressing my disgust at the service received do far. Still mo news on laptop which was returned within 1hr of pickup with same fault! Wouldn't use their repair service got anything again. It is Currys/PC World

Hope everyone has a good day and stay safe
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2015, 09:54 AM
PC world is total rubbish, Curry's somewhat better. Even though they belong to the same company there is a notable difference in how they are with you. Having said that I have had more success with The Man On The Market than any of the above companies Looks like there's been heavy rain overnight, waiting to see what it decides to do. Nippy piccies of the birthday cake please. Sorry you didn't get the hoist for Tango yesterday, can you maybe advertise for one or see if pre loved or similar have any for sale. Moyra I second Nippy, on this, you have been in a lot of pain and virtually immobile for far too long now
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2015, 09:55 AM
Morning
SUE,that's not good Have every right to complain,you go girl!
MOYRA really hope you're right and after the weekend you'll feel so much better(( hugs))
NJ,double whammy birthday Good luck with the cake,won't ask for a slice,I'm trying to behave
Front and back garden brushed up and cleaned,wash on,dishwasher on,princess walked,house tidy and been to the shop
Oldest has a test drive at 2, course mum and dad have to go too
Not a bad day here,bit of heat wouldn't go amiss
Have a great day all,MOYRA,take care,thinking of you.xx
See ya later
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2015, 09:56 AM
Morning TW missed you there! Xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2015, 09:59 AM
Morning Eileen, Keshi just packing her hair straighteners and mascara and they're on their way over Have fun with the test drive, can't wait to hear how that goes
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-02-2015, 10:06 AM
Good morning fellow members wet and miserable here this morning.

I am 'nesting' .I can't decide how I want the furniture in the sitting room and have moved it around a number of times only to end up back where I started

Next job the ironing then looking for another frame to hold some of the grandchildren's photographs . I have one on the landing and it looks lovely.

Enjoy your day everyone
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2015, 10:53 AM
This will hopefully be the one TW,can't handle anymore test drives Good thing about this one is its a really good company,OH bought his van from them Its a white Golf,has to be white So far her first car was an Astra and her second looks like it'll be a golf,same as me,how freaky is that!!
So looking forward to having the girlies,Lacey is soooo excited
MEG,"nesting" Have you something you'd like to share with the group?
Put my new moisturiser on this morning with no problems,was defo the milk Thank goodness,couldn't bare to be without it.If I had to chose one item only to have in my makeup bag,it would be that
Waiting on himself to finish loading up and then we'll plan our day,mostly cars and groceries on the agenda
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2015, 11:03 AM
'mostly cars and groceries on the agenda.....' soooo just another day in Paradise really Must try some of that moisturiser myself then, yeah you're right about Meg 'nesting' scary isn't it, should we start knitting do you think
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »