Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2015, 08:27 AM

Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Friday)

Morning everyone, a slight improvement here this morning!

Hope everyone is ok. June glad you got your kitchen all done. Griff, Glad I do not have your neighbours!

Have a good day everyone, Stay safe, dry and warm and above all well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2015, 08:44 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Pleased to see you have a slight improvement long may it continue

Sunny but frosty earlier on. Teazle walked now having a coffee. OH will be doing his paving whilst is dry forecast not good for the weekend

Have a good day everyone and above all stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-02-2015, 08:52 AM
Good morning fellow members a lovely sunny morning and a busy one .
The lady is bringing the new chair covers this morning and I am babysitting some time later and all evening so that is another day gone.

Enjoy your day everyone
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2015, 09:06 AM
Morning all.
Glad to hear of some improvement Moyra.
Morning Sue.
Lol Meg, it's non stop when you retire isn't it?
Very frosty here but bright and sunny.
We are off today to see about some sort of lift to get Tango in and out of the car. Although it is a "lightweight" scooter it is getting more difficult for us to manage.
Have a good day all x
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2015, 09:08 AM
Morning
Glad there is an improvement Moyra
Sue, hope your OH gets his base laid before the bad weather
Meg, hope your covers arrive promptly
I am waiting for a courier... it could be today or it could be tomorrow...who knows.
Moyra, my dad always said he would never leave this house, now he has said if i go before him he is moving away.... he has even said he would find the worst tenants he could and rent it to them Lol
TW, i will have to have a look at the grass stuff, would still need to find someone to fit it, as for getting someone to sort the drainage... i doubt he would bother...easier just to moan when the dog covers him in mud
Morning Nippy, you snuck in there, hope you find your lift will help
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2015, 09:55 AM
Dry and cold here, have just put an extra pair of fluffy socks on as my feet feel really cold. Girls going out and then I'm off on my travels. Found a load of stuff that should have gone to the tip yesterday and got forgotten, aaaggghhhh, as Tumbleweed and Sue have found out, you have to be careful how many times you go and what it is you take. It'll have to stay here till I do the next bin bag with shavings in trip. How stupid you can't take rubbish to the tip isn't it, beaurocracy gone mad one of the guys there actually helped me yesterday, he took all the cardboard and put it in the relevant skip, obviously he didn't get involved in the heavy stuff, I mean..... Glad to hear things are beginning to improve now Moyra, you're having a dreadful time with that foot, hoping we start getting a bitt of warmer weather soon and then you can get out on the scooter perhaps. Dunno what to say Griff, if your dad wants something to moan about, then keep letting the muddy dogs jump all over him, and maybe he'll stop moaning and get something done, I mean you can't do it can you Nippy, is there a lift thingy you can get for Tango, that sounds very handy indeed. Sue enjoy the day, Tumbleweed is going to be covered in all sorts by the time he's finished today, strange forecast for the weekend, I may hibernate on Sunday Meg those covers sound lovely, and you've got your babysitting duties later on, like Nippy says its hard work being retired, never stops for you does it, if you're not baking for them, you're looking after them
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2015, 10:01 AM
Morning all. Have been out for a lovely walk in the sun and met a gentleman with two corgis. They were, shall we say, slightly on the tubby side. Have put a casserole in the oven to slowly cook. Now printing off diary sheets for the new babes and others coming to classes at the beginning of March. Hope everyone has a good day and weekend. Daughter has plans for shopping and eating tomorrow as we don't have classes. I never say much else as June has said it for me. Thanks June saves me typing. Have a good day. ttfn.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2015, 10:03 AM
Morning all
Not going to doubt it incase it goes away bit there is sunshine in the sky
Nippy hope that you find a lift for your car
Griff hope the courier arrives today.
Meg busy day again for you
Sue hope your OH gets you the paving done before the bad weather
Moyra so pleased that you are feeling a bit better
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2015, 10:07 AM
Morning Brenda and TW
Didn't know going to the tip was do complicated, hubby been with various family members, I've never been
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-02-2015, 10:13 AM
LOL Brenda.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »