register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-02-2015, 05:24 PM
Toilet Unblocker Man rang to say on his way Pray that it is a simple job and not something complex thats going to cost me. Thank goodness I've got all these little insurance policies, this is a Plumbing and Drainage cover from Homeserve, I've had them out for a blocked drain twice and the toilet twice counting this time.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-02-2015, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Don't tell Harvey, have had girls out
Can't tell some people

Glad it went OK and you are back home in one piece. Not had a chance to follow all the kitchen update story but seems like you've got yourself a good 'un with that guy. Hope it all works out as you planned.

Will look in latter if I don't fal asleep
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-02-2015, 05:47 PM
TOILET UNBLOCKED he just put a plunger thing down and bingo it all disappeared
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2015, 06:14 PM
Yay for unblocked Loo's!!!!!!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-02-2015, 08:48 PM
Evening all - June. I will come over and watch this years Bolton Carnival, bet you're going to look grand sat in isolated slendour on a fine example of the porcelain maker's art, naturally, wearing your Queen of the Khazis Tiara on a special float drawn by the Norties (just hope no squirrels cross the road in front of you).
Seriously though, glad that at last you are enjoying a change of fortune in the domestic maintenance department and have found what sounds like a decent work chappie to see to your needs.
Have just returned from the S T S Movie it was an absolute blast, never heard the Mem laugh quite so much at anything. It really is an excellent movie the lengths that they go to with the animation is just unbelievable. One of those where there is so much going on you'd have to watch it several times to take everything in.
Eileen - you were nearly right - but there were 7 people in the auditorium, so didn't have the whole place to ourselves. We watched it at the local multi-plex and the queue to see 40 S of G was unbelievable, fraid I won't be amongst them though, not my cup of tea. Finished by going for a meal on the way home, so a lovely afternoon and early evening out.
Griff be careful with that wobbler thing, if it malfunctions could catapult you anywhere - have never been very good with things either mechanical or wobbling - not to be trusted in my humble opinion!!lol.
Bye fer now will catch up with the goings on a little later.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2015, 08:57 PM
Brilliant news TW
LG,great to hear you and the Mem enjoyed your day Laughing at the queue for FSOG and you two head in to see Shaun the sheep All seven of you
Hey HARVEY
Watching the Brit awards Love Ed Sheeran
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-02-2015, 09:01 PM
The last Episode of Wolf Hall is just starting - have enjoyed the series but as with all things historical, we all know how it ends!!!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2015, 09:05 PM
I love Up the women after wolf hall. Very funny. toodle loo.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2015, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
The last Episode of Wolf Hall is just starting - have enjoyed the series but as with all things historical, we all know how it ends!!!!
How's that? Does the wolf die?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-02-2015, 09:22 PM
Watching Wolf Hall myself, the guy playing Cromwell is phenomonal all he has to do is look and it speaks volumes. Started watching the Brits, but it is just so slow and manufactured, wanted to get out and push.
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »