Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2015, 12:49 PM
Speaking of workmen,no TW yet?
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2015, 01:37 PM
Your right I will miss, course I will and I will no doubt she'd a few tears, won't tell her that though
Me and Rosie have just shared some chicken for dinner.
I must start looking and deciding on paint colours for my bedroom. Might just keep the walls magnolia cos I can't decide on any other colour lol.
Just had my mum in law in phone all upset, she had a call a few days ago from orange, chatting away and today she got a letter saying she's on a contract and payment is now due. I rang them, turns out it was EE. I explained what I'd rang for, and a very helpful lady sorted it and after checking immediately canceled it. She told me to tell my Mum in law to just hang up if Orange or EE ring again,something g I'm always telling her.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-02-2015, 02:12 PM
Been bobbing in and out. Don't tell Harvey, have had girls out They've all had a good do with the undercoat rake and got loads out, Keshi has joined in with the Big Moult at last and the colour that is coming through for summer is a lovely pale creamy white, Mabs hasn't changed much, Lona is a bit more silvery than she was, Cariad is shedding a little bit, but nothing like the rest of them. Have had a lovely small quote from the Man (Brian) so he has got the job. There was a very cheap sink and drainer I saw on the Wickes site, told him about it, and he had a look for me and said it had poor reviews and he didn't think it was a good idea, so have had to go for something a bit dearer which he says won't give him or me any trouble, because I don't need any more do I He's doing it tomorrow. He's sourced a sink unit carcass and work top for me, and we discussed the mixer tap etc. I was scared to death over the labour cost because one of the people who applied for the job said he charged £90 for the first hour and £30 an hour thereafter, and I felt sick because that would completely wipe me out as it's probably going to take the best part of a day I would imagine, but the guy I'm going with is charging nothing like that. Phew!!! Meg you've got a good quote there for the painting, I enjoy painting once I've got going, its just me getting into the frame of mind to do it. I bet he does a wonderful job. The site I got this guy off checks all their references and makes sure they are insured and members of whatever organisation they say they are members of, and so glad I was directed towards it, will use it again now I know about it. So hopefully I'll be human again with water downstairs by tomorrow night. You are dead lucky having your mum flying out to warmer climes, Mandy. One of my friends went over to Gran Canaria a few years ago and loves it she took her Utonagan with her of course
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2015, 02:13 PM
MANDY,I really do think there is something spookie about us two I am,as we speak,deciding between two colours for my bedroom wall....one being magnolia
Aww,your poor MIL,so good you got it sorted
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2015, 02:17 PM
That is great news TW, he sounds an honest bloke... could have let you get the crap sink and come back to correct it at a later date. Harvey is sooooo gonna tell you off Lol
Mandy, you enjoy the time you have with your mum whilst she is here and just think of all those fab holidays... where is she off too?
Lacey..... does your vibraplate make a lot of noise? mine seems to be getting louder and is mainly on the left side, not sure if to see if my mum can send it back as i didn't get the extra cover so it will be 12 months old in april
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2015, 03:03 PM
Here goes I too have trimmed tyto's feet and brushed him through didn't get much out bet he waits till holiday time. Yeh got that done on tablet. Warm here lovely. Trimmed some bits off rose. Going now before this has a wobbly.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2015, 03:51 PM
GRIFF,if I have the plate on tiles or wooden floor it does make a bit if a racket.I put a mat under mine Really need to find a good position for mine permanently,not easy to lift are they?
Need a coffee to have while reading TW's post,it's look really interesting
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Sat waiting for the people to come and unblock the loo now that's my 3 done surely, in fact 4 if you count me falling on my btm on Saturday. Tried caustic soda and hot water and its not shifted it, so get that done today, kitchen sink tomorrow, and then perhaps a clear week next week, dare I hope Loving the idea of GMac and The Mem skipping off to see Shaun The Sheep, cuddled up on the back row sharing a bag of sweets
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2015, 04:04 PM
Most likely a champagne reception for the preview of Shaun the Sheep.That pair probably have the whole cinema to themselves
Great to hear you are happy with your quote TW,he sounds good
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2015, 05:09 PM
Lol, that is a cute image of LG and the Mem
Lacey, it is a knocking noise on the left hand side mine has and it is getting worse, will see if my mum can send it back for me...mines on the carpet in the living room....supposed to be up on the landing but i am waiting for my old one to go to the charity shop Lol
TW, hope that is the end of your bad luck now
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »