Female 

25-02-2015, 10:02 AM
Morning Eileen and LG
I love Shaun the Sheep LG, so hope you enjoy it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2015, 10:03 AM
Enjoy your mum time MANDY When is she heading off to warmer climes?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2015, 10:39 AM
Morning all
Gordon, i am so jealous of you going to see shaun the sheep!!!!! i will wait for the dvd, my old dog laney used to love shaun the sheep and when he was poorly we used to put him on the sofa tucked up in his duvet with shaun the sheep on Lol
Mandy, have a good day with your mum
not a lot doing here today but at least the sun is shining...even if it is raining too Lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2015, 10:54 AM
Good morning all

Glad you are well Gordon and enjoy the film - nothing wrong with watching cartoons do it myself

Hope you get a good price for the painting Meg

Enjoy your day with mum Mandy

Pleased you are a little better Moyra

Teazle walked and supermarket negotiated now having a coffee . Paving slabs have arrived so he is out messing with them. I have strict orders not to venture outside.

Have a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-02-2015, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning all

Glad you are well Gordon and enjoy the film - nothing wrong with watching cartoons do it myself

Hope you get a good price for the painting Meg

Enjoy your day with mum Mandy

Pleased you are a little better Moyra

Teazle walked and supermarket negotiated now having a coffee . Paving slabs have arrived so he is out messing with them. I have strict orders not to venture outside.

Have a good day everyone
The chap has just been and quoted £20 a door/frame for rubbing down and two coats of paint which I think is a good price
He has excellent reviews on both Which Local and Yell so I am hopeful of a reasonable job being done

I am not very good with workmen. They say I am bossy and demanding I can't think why
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2015, 12:11 PM
How could that be MEG,you bossy???i think not Great price btw
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2015, 12:14 PM
At least he's stopped counting his toes SUE Best make yourself scarce then,maybe a little spa break
Lacey and I are sharing a bowl of rice krispies
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-02-2015, 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
How could that be MEG,you bossy???i think not Great price btw
...I do like a job done properly Eileen and have been known to walk around with a clipboard muttering and noting down defects in workmanship
...and I had to ask two lots of workmen to leave my premises and never to darken my doorstep again (kitchen fitters and last years patio layers) and one lot I threatened with with the Trading Standards if they failed to put right their wrongs so my experience with workmen has not been very good and I feel a panic attack coming on at the thought of anyone doing anything in my house .
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2015, 12:28 PM
Hello,
Well mum been and has had to go early because she has to pick our Amy up and take her to nursery because her other grandparents won't take her, honestly that family are very strange, it is 10 minutes walking from their house and they are younger than my mum FGS!!! wish I lived near cos I'd take her. No worries
So mum is coming back on Sunday for a cuppa and if she's done dork in time dinner.
They off on March the 5th mum can't wait bless her although she's worried we are angry for going, told her course not daft lady. I shall probably spend more time with her, visiting her in sunny places than I see her now.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2015, 12:48 PM
MANDY,you'll miss her though She is just right,wish I could do it
MEG,you are just right too,some workmen do take advantage Been very lucky with mine I have to say,most of them work for hubby on a regular basis so they have to keep in with the boss
Try not to panic,deep breaths and all that,it'll be grand you'll see,if not then you'll no doubt chase him
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »