Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2015, 11:11 PM
Ooo yes proper ice cream yum,
How long have I got to loose this half stone? Could possibly do with being at least 1 stone lol
And ooh yes the men
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2015, 11:13 PM
Hope LG is ok and the old kidneybob isn't playing up I don't think he likes us anymore Maybe he's fallen down a rabbit hole and no one can hear his cries for help Hopefully he is enjoying a romantic evening with the Mem and too busy to bother with us lot
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2015, 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Ooo yes proper ice cream yum,
How long have I got to loose this half stone? Could possibly do with being at least 1 stone lol
And ooh yes the men
Just the one stone MANDY,you lucky girl I could do with losing two....from each leg!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2015, 11:15 PM
Gosh TW, the emergency plumber must have been a real nob, if the quote comes in as high ask if there is any wiggle room, hopefully he will knock a few quid off
glad Leah got on well, do we need to hire a coach for dogsey members and family to tag along on the school trip Lol
Mandy, congratulations to your cousin
Losos, those valves are fantastic an so very very handy
Mum and dad have returned, the dogs were so chuffed to see them, bought me back some tayto crisps, i looooooove the bacon flavour and salt and vinegar and none of the Irish shops in my city have them....i may have ate 2bags already lol, showed my mum the jacket i had ordered and she was not impressed Lol
Has GordonMac been on today?? Don't think i have seen him, hope he hasn't had a wallet induced faint!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2015, 11:18 PM
Shall order the coach GRIFF Did your mum and dad enjoy their visit? If you fancy some Tayto crisps in future,let me know and I'll post you some Tayto factory is not far from me
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2015, 11:23 PM
They didn't really do much to be honest lacey, they didn't go to Dublin but they have been a few times before....they spent the whole time looking for my dads grandparents grave...they finally found it yesterday, mum is back to Ireland next month i think.... Going to see her family in Tramore...surprise for her aunty. Awww thanks for the offer, think i would die if i lived near that factory Lol...if ever you need anything from the uk, give me a shout
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2015, 11:28 PM
Honestly though,just let me know,shops here are all about the Tayto Ah how lovely for your mum Long time since I've been in Tramore
Meant to say,my brother's wee Jack Russell died Wee Kate,she was 13 Has Kate's daughter Cassie,she's breaking her heart,poor wee girl.Getting extra spoilt though,so hopefully she'll be ok She just passed away in her sleep.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2015, 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Just the one stone MANDY,you lucky girl I could do with losing two....from each leg!!
Ooh no need to loose more than 1 stone, just thinking before the Italy trip

Yes hope LG is ok prefer to think that him and the Mem are having a lovely evening together
Glad your mum and dad have arrived home safe and bought presents Griff

Just been watching a programme called "childbirth : all or nothing"quite interesting.
Right I'm off to bed see you all tomorrow
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2015, 11:39 PM
Oh i am sorry Lacey, we never have them long enough, hope the wee dog will be o.k, Brenda will probably know what to give...i am sure there is something homeopathic, think we were offered it for Kota. I have never been to Ireland, never met my mum's cousins or there kids and haven't seen my mums aunt for 17 years, i should really get a photop done for when she goes over but i hate having my photo taken...i blame it on over exposure as a kid lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2015, 11:39 PM
I'm off to my bed,well I call it mine but it really belongs to the Princess I get about 2 inches from the edge
Good luck TW,will check in tomorrow see what's happening
Goodnight all,love you guys xx
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >