register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-02-2015, 05:53 PM
Long story....I rang the people who did my ceiling whilst plumber outside onto the insurance. She didn't understand what was going on, so in the end when he came back in, she spoke to him. At first he was going to leave me without water at all and was telling me he couldn't isolate the tap, but she got onto him and told him no he couldn't do that, he kept saying to her he had to do what the insurance said he could do, but she didn't let him get away with that one bit in the end he has isolated the tap, after saying it wasn't possible. Even I knew that was possible because I had no water downstairs for a couple of days when my kitchen was done years ago. Basically I have to have a new sink and carcass as it is to do with that and the way its been done, and somethings collapsed. So builders sorting it out for me tomorrow if they can. HOWEVER they are mowed out and don't even know if they can do the job tomorrow as it were, but they will get me all the carcass, worktop and new sink and drainer for trade price if they can't do it for me and find someone who can. No water downstairs now, but got it upstairs, so can fill kettle etc
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2015, 05:54 PM
Oh you spoilt monkey GRIFF in saying that,hubby bought mine
Just spotted a dress for the San Fran wedding will have to talk sweetly when himself rings later Did say he'd buy my dress for my birthday though,just be about 6 weeks early
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2015, 06:11 PM
well i guess at least you have some water TW, hope the company you trust can fit you in
Lacey, your OH will get you your dress no bother, you see and i bet it won't even be for your birthday
i am very very spoilt...but i am not a brat though Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2015, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
well i guess at least you have some water TW, hope the company you trust can fit you in
Lacey, your OH will get you your dress no bother, you see and i bet it won't even be for your birthday
i am very very spoilt...but i am not a brat though Lol
I am too but I'm not a brat either
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2015, 08:51 PM
can you take an allergic reaction to something that you've been using for years without a bother??
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2015, 08:55 PM
yes you can Lacey, what have you done??
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2015, 08:59 PM
Geez,my face feels like its on fire Put my normal moisturising cream on after my bath,face one is Johnston's soothing naturals,been using it for years.That was about an hour ago..I look like I've had Botox plus it's really red and burny Put a damp facecloth on there and took some Piriton,hopefully that'll help Wow,can't believe that!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2015, 09:04 PM
have they changed anything in it do you know? if you have an older pot and then this new one compare the ingredients, they don't always advertise a new formula
you have done what i was going to suggest, cold flannel and anti histamine. Do you usually apply it after a bath? just thinking your pores would be very open. Thank goodness you said what it was, i thought you had an allergic reaction to your bikini wax Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-02-2015, 09:07 PM
I was going to say have they changed the ingredients, put it into google and see if anyone else has had a reaction. Also it could be that you've just started reacting to it. I never had hay fever until I was in my mid 40's and all of a sudden I started reacting to hay and straw
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2015, 09:08 PM
Bikini line is fine GRIFF
Have this tub a good while,no expiry date on it Am wondering if its past its shelf life,it's for babies for goodness sake Will try a new tub,be really disappointed if I can't use it,takes 10 years off you,I kid you not
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >