register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-02-2015, 01:09 PM
Still no delivery... I really want to go out, but just cleaning out, puttting fresh shavings in and swilling and sweeping the yard has hurt. Feel sorry for the girls they are looking at me all forlorn They've all had a banana each for lunch as I'm almost out of bones, got 4 left and as they are having large meaty bones for tea tonight, decided to give them out tomorrow before I go for fresh ones. Lynn and Brenda seem to have disappeared, hope they're OK
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2015, 01:18 PM
I now have the Apple Cider Vinegar and I am hoping that it will help soon. Spent most of the morning with my foot in a cold bowl of water. It does help.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-02-2015, 01:40 PM
Landywoods order just been delivered, got everything and all frozen solid.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2015, 01:53 PM
Decision has been made off to pick up a few friends and go ice skating! Long time since we've done that,be good fun
Sarah has booked a test drive in a 2010 Golf for tomorrow Wants me to go with of course Did take a look around it yesterday,it's parked outside the showroom,nice looking wee yoke £20 road tax and insurance shouldn't be too bad either,its a 1.6.. Couldn't have that myself,prefer a bit of lift!! but would suit her lovely
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2015, 02:04 PM
TW, give yourself a few days to recover, the girls would rather have you well instead of sore... i am sure they won't mind missing a few walks, look at it this way...if they had an op and you were told no exercise, would you cave in because they looked at you? bet you wouldn't. Very glad the order has arrived
Moyra, glad the vinegar has arrived, if you really aren't any better go back to the dr
Lacey, have fun ice skating and enjoy your test drive tomorrow
mum and dad have finally found my great grandparents.... they had been give the wrong cemetary name, a nice council worker sent them to the right one and after 5 minutes they found them! 3 days holiday traipsing round in the rain getting soaked only to be in the wrong place... i was laughing my head off
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-02-2015, 02:33 PM
Your poor mum and dad getting soaked looking for something that wasn't there Used my new shower at long last, had a hair wash, put some of my order away, got to find a home for the turkey wings and tripe chunks yet, need to do a reshuffle, got the bones tomorrow to find home for as well, damn nuisance them not delivering last week as I would have used some of it by now. How are you using the cider vinegar, Moyra. When I gave it horses I used to add it to the feed, but obviously can't do that with you Enjoy the ice skating Eileen, just don't fall over otherwise there'll be another one for sick bay
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2015, 02:56 PM
Hilarious isn't it TW, i am still chuckling away now! they have had me looking up flippin phone numbers for the cemetary and then for the council which turns out has a different name to the place where they are? never mind they have found them now, took a photo or 2 for my aunty as she has never been and i doubt she met her nan and grandad
Hope you manage to fit all the girls goodies in, we have a massive chest freezer but there is never any room for anything i want to put in there
Curry for my dinner today, yummy, i sweat i could eat cury till it comes out of my ears Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-02-2015, 03:27 PM
Well I don't believe whats just happened, went in the kitchen and could hear this noise like the washer was going, only it wasn't. Water coming out of the kitchen tap, or rather under the kitchen tap, pouring down into the cupboard Found the stop tap and turned the water off, so back onto the insurance and they are getting someone out. I think I've got it early very luckily as it wasn't happening half an hour ago or so. The insurance are incredulous about whats happened, and they thought it was the bathroom again, but I said no its the kitchen this time and the electrician was only in on Friday putting all my new lights in, and this is Monday. I'm here again without water waiting for them to let me know when they can get to me
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2015, 03:38 PM
oh crikey TW, really not having a good week are you? lets hope they get someone to you quickly
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-02-2015, 03:40 PM
They've rung and said between 4.30 and 5, so not like the last session when they took all day. Just can't believe it
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »