Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2015, 09:00 AM

Dogsey Morning Thread .....Sunday

Morning all. What started off as a bright sunny morning is now grey and overcast.
I hope you are all well and about to enjoy your Sunday.
See you all later xx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2015, 09:13 AM
Good morning Nippy and all who follow

Bright, sunny and frosty here. Teazle walked, washing on line and bread soaking for a bread pudding. Nothing rely planned for today.

Hope everyone feeling ill is better today. June take care of hour back and Moyra look after your foot
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-02-2015, 09:14 AM
Good morning Nippy and all to follow
Hope all good with you today what's for lunch whatever it is I'll have some not fussy you know
All plans for today scuppered now as the forecasters were right it's snowing no snow at 4am ,
The muppets have taken a look and said No thank you ain't going out in that always amazes me how small ,and inconspicuous they can make themselves when they want to
Hope everyone is well( Moyra hope your progressing june hope you got some sleep and the back didn't keep you awake all night hugs )
Human and doglet
Hope the weather is better where ever you all are and you all have a good day what ever your all up too
Take care stay safe
Off for a read through
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-02-2015, 09:20 AM
Morning Sue
Bread pudding yummmmm
What times lunch
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2015, 09:21 AM
Good morning everyone, thank you all for asking yes the gout is finally beginning to go down a bit. Sat for half an hour with my foot in cold water this morning, it helps. I have some Apple Cider Vinegar coming today so that should help. My breathlessness is still a problem and my ventilin doesn't seem to do much good.

Anyway have a good day all take care and stay safe. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-02-2015, 10:05 AM
Good morning fellow members a heavy frost and now a cold grey day.

I am just about to do the ironing before a lunch of home made soup and the last of the olive bread.

Enjoy your day everyone
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-02-2015, 10:26 AM
Seems strange finding out what I am going to have for dinner on here

Doing nothing now on the greenhouse project until I get the paving slabs, yet another holdup
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-02-2015, 10:45 AM
Where else would you look to find out the menu Great thing about it is that if you don't fancy what's on offer at your place you can find out who's doing something you do fancy Did sleep as I'd been on the painkillers and gel, however very stiff and sore and back in bed surrounded by pillows, its all down my left side, again, plus the ribs are now hurting again and all across and down my back. Put some lambs tail to simmer and that'll make nice lambbroth in a couple of days. Girls all settled and sleeping brekkie off, not much clearing up to do in the yard thank goodness. Dry here Norma, but we've got it forecast for later on. I did get some oxheart out for Keshi's training treats, too sore to go, and therefore chunks will be in tomorrow's breakfast Moyra you could have come down the river with me yesterday if you wanted to put your foot in cold water, bitter down there glad its better than it was. Hope Steve isn't smoking in the house and making your COPD worse
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2015, 10:55 AM
Morning all
TW, sorry you are hurty
Moyra, glad the foot is on the mend
Tumbleweed, that did make me laugh about you finding out what you have for dinner on here
Nippy, i would like to try the banoffee pie please!!!
Norma, don't blame anyone not wanting to go out in the snow
Morning meg, soup sounds nice
well i watched all my films, drank to much beer, got all sad and fell asleep Lol. No more beer for me this weekend, got to sort out what to have for dinner, maybe jacket potato as i don't actually have to cook that, just lob it in the oven and forget it for a bit
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-02-2015, 11:07 AM
Forgot to ask how the twin's Birthday Party went yesterday, Meg, and were there any gingerbread men left Was talking to a friend last night and she has one of the halogen ovens and she said it was marvellous for cooking baked potato, Griff. Am going to have an easy day and not do much, I've learnt over the many years of riding accidents that it is the best thing to do, annoying though. Mop and bucket still in the kitchen from where I put it yesterday ready to clean up after the girls had been out and walked all mud through the kitchen, if I start mopping I'll be done for, shouldn't have cleaned the shower really but I'm going in there later today to wash hair because it will be easier for me. Nippy, you never said what was for lunch - how shall we choose where to go unless we know whats on your menu
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »